7 posts in this topic Last Reply

Highlighted Posts

Well with the release of Parklife have put up a list of mods working and not working with Parklife..

Working:

The listed mods in the image seem to be working fine at this point in time..

Network Skins: Updated..

Prop Snapping Tool: Updated..

Traffic Manager PE: Has been updated..

Loading Screen Mod:  Updated..

Network Extensions 2:  Updated seems to be working..

Road Zoning Tool: Updated not sure it works..

Not Working:

Move It Extra Filters

Working Sort Of.JPG

So is it better to Unsubscribe to the mods that are not currently working? Or just turn them off in the Content Manager? Or it doesn't matter?

• Original Poster
  • Yeah as have found out that for some reason Network Extensions 2 is still not working for some people. :( So is still on the not working list, and cheers Avanya on the other list looking now to see what else is working / not working thank you.. :D

Great work by modders (and Colossal Order) intheir swift response to the Park Life release. Amazing considering that the majority of modders are working /studying FT. All of their work is greatly appreciated. There are so many mod lists it's becoming a bit confusing!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Mr_Maison
        Hello everyone. This will be my custom content showcase and workshop thread. In all the years I been a member here, I never uploaded any content but enjoying great work by other members. I take this opportunity to say Thank You to all content makers for making our city building experience so enjoyable. I feel that making content is overdue for me and I want to give back to the community. I have some buildings and trees that I will be showing in upcoming updates to this thread. I will also be asking for advice and help.
        6/20/2018 Release: Travelers Palm Link https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1416852452&searchtext=

More info on last pages of this thread.

Note: This post was edited 5/29/2015 to reserve this first post for all current updates.

• By Ronyx69
        So I was recently looking at some Japan driving videos and got inspired to make some highway pillars.
        I'm planning to make an entire set of various types of pillars in this style, even a 6cell over-canal pillar. (if it goes okay)
        Tell me what you think about my first attempt, I need to nail the style and the details before I start making other variations.
        Constructive criticism welcome, also any ideas.
        By the way, do pillars have LODs like regular buildings? I should just make it just the pillar, without the small details - pipe, wires, supports.
        Not sure when they're going to be done and available.

• By MilitantRadical
        Hey Simtropolis,
        I'm trying to get back in the SC4 game. What big mods or epic buildings did I miss out on in the 2 years I've been away?
        Not sure when I'll be ready to get the Ionica City Journal back up and running because most of the tiles I was working on before I stopped were long term projects. Hopefully I'll have built up enough material by fall to show you.

• By matvei
        1 mod it is that puts residents in the house anymore?
        2.a mod that adds more jobs in shop or plants or factories?
        3.a mod that adds more range to services or more students to the school?
      • By VitroOliveira
        Hello I try to put my highways in black like my other game I have before delete and install all new again... I find a mod to make this but only some parts are black... can someone tell me the mod for do it please...