1 post in this topic Last Reply

Highlighted Posts

Hi,

I recently moved from SC to Cities Skylines and to tell you the truth it has become my favorite. I started the game, watching tutorials and ...

I have two questions I hope you can help me with:

1) lead me to a topic so I can read a good review and comparison between the two here.

2) In one of the tutorials there were some  icons under road , but It seems that I don't have some for example "elevation steps ",and "Road Guidelines " . How so?

3) You can change the direction of the arrows o the road to simply change the traffic movement, right by clicking on the Road Upgrade Icon then right click on the road, I did but nothing happens. Why?

Thanks in advance

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By goochman25
      Hi everyone. I was watching a tutorial video ages ago when i was new to SimCity 4. In it there were roads that curved in any direction rather than the grid like roads that we all know and love. It made suburban and countryside areas look a lot more realistic because the roads gently curved instead of having the usual right angle turns. I didnt have much interest in that at the time as i was trying to learn the basics of sc4, but now id really like to make roads like that but i have no idea how. Ive searched for the tutorial again but i cant find it. Does anyone know how to do this? Is it a mod or is there some way of doing it in vanilla that i just havnt figured out?  Ive searched this site as best i can, but i havnt it, but this could be because i dont really know how to phrase what im looking for. If its a mod or plugin or something could someone please point me in the right direction? And if curved roads are available in vanilla mode could someone please tell me how to do this or direct me to a tutorial? Thanks
    • By AlRESA
      Hi,
      I repeated the topic here, too.
      1. I don't have the road guidelines icon under roads. 
      2. I don't have elevation step icon
      3. When I choose road upgrade and click on road to change the arrow indicating the cars movement nothing happens.
      Why is that?
      I hope someone can help me with it.

Thank you
    • By VitroOliveira
      I try to show here how I start a new city to have no problems with Traffic... opinions please...

• By VitroOliveira
      Now I enter in my city and I cannot see any road traffic... help please...

• By mfcnr
      Here's the situation. I'm trying to add traffic stains to my roads(as can be seen in the pics). The only way I know how to do this is by superimposing props, problem is that I hit the prop limit, no more!  That is unacceptable. I'm wondering if there is some way to colorize, in other words stain the given game roads and use them as upgrades on existing roads without using props. After all, all we talking about is changing the existing color pixelization on the asset with no additional program elements. Is there some way of doing this? And I hope outside of using the Asset Editor which always crashes for some reason.