3 posts in this topic Last Reply

Highlighted Posts

A few days ago some friend send me some SC4 files to prove it and since I have installed this new files my game turns much more slow... why... please help... I think this is part of Simtropolis crew, I dont know... maybe are some way to fix this problem... thanks for any hekp.

SC4Fix r7.jpg

Do you mean installing the SC4 Fix has made your game slower? That seems unlikely, since it's a very minor but functionality important fix that I would highly recommend you keep. Bear in mind as cities get larger and the plugins folder gets bigger, the game has more data to process. Depending on the power of your PC, even despite it if you have a modern high-end one, eventually the game will bring any PC to it's knees if you push it enough.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By soutinho
      Hi guys, I'm back to SC4 after a few years and I was looking after some basic fixes and setups to run the game and its mods, but I've seen that Origin's version of the game is unpatchable (that is, can't og to 1.1.641.0), but when I see properties of game's file, it is written 1.1.641.0. How can I verify if the update was installed correctly? Should I buy GOG's version?
      Another few questions:
      1. Is CAM incompatible with SPAM and IRM? By the way, where can I find it?
      2. Where can I find some good tutorials for building airports and ports with custom props and lots?
      3. Is Cities Skylines really substituting this? Haha
      Cheers!
    • By citybuilder234
      Hello,
      I'm building a metropolitan area in SimCity 4 which contains the cities of Townsville, Craterville, Power Line City, Hill Valley, etc.

There are some city names I don't like in already built cities that have potential, but I don't like the names of the certain cities that I'm going to
      customize.

Is there a cheat code in SC4 to change the name of an already existing city that's built? Please let me know.

Thanks,
      citybuilder234
    • By LOUIESIM
      My city responds very slowly to building anything, is there and update or something I should download that will speed things up a bit?
    • By mayorgreener
      Hello, I just saw this image and thought of sharing with the SC4 community.
      We can use this underpass system in our cities. I know many of you already use the NAM underpass though.

Thank you