9 posts in this topic Last Reply

Highlighted Posts

I fail to see any problem with your Movie Studio. It's a ploppable reward with a Landmark Effect of 50 over 14 tiles. The query is just Maxis humor much the same way as the Television Studio has Executive Reports, the Cemetery has Misplaced Coffins, the Mayor's House has Number of uninvited guests, and so on.

Let's start with what you believe is the problem with the Movie Studio. *;)

Is it that there is only one line of information in the Query Popup? If so, then it is showing what it was designed to show. All of the Maxis reward lots have some silly item listed. If there is a monthly maintenance cost then that will also be listed. Another example is the Advanced Research Center. The only information the query shows is Digits of Pi Calculated.

Does that make sense now?

It's just a random number selection with no meaning at all. I believe it's assigned when plopping the reward.

2 minutes ago, VitroOliveira said:

I have installed your CORI reports...

Yay! *:)

Keep in mind it is a very beta version. It needs better descriptions of what the variables are exactly. I'm also planning to work on @jeffryfisher's suggestion for it and try to create in-game popup screens with the data if I ever get back to programming it. (There was very little interest in the project so it's on hold indefinitely.)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By FrankU
      This Dutch Movie Studio is part of my set of Dutch Reward Lots that replace the Maxis Rewards. It has exactly the same stats as the original Movie Studio.

The Maxis Movie Studio has scenes form a western movie. I changed that into a picturesque Dutch village square, with traditional houses around it. Scenes are also recorded around, inside and behind the houses. That is why they were built more or less complete, although if you look closely you will find that there is no sewage, no water and no electricity. Also most of the rooms are empty.

The main building on the lot is a BAT by meurdoos/marcoheutink. It is modelled after the Louis Hartlooper Complex in Utrecht. The real one can be seen here.
      These days it is a cinema and culture complex, but it was built in 1927 as a police station.

Furthermore you see a lot of props like cars, quonset sheds, boxes, stuff, rubbish and rubble, meant to represent a lot of business and things going on. I hope you like the effect.

I could not really think of a plausible additional lot, so I simply added a landmark without jobs. You can use both or just one of both. In that case simply delete the other lot file.

Dependencies
      BSC_TexturePack_Cycledogg_V 01b
      BSC MEGA Props - CP Vol01
      BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol 01
      BNL Essentials v1.1
      Murimk bicycle props
      Louis Hartlooper complex (you only need the SC4Model file)
      Zeeland Village 9 houses (only the SC4Model files)

• By PeterSweet
      Hey, Everyone.

I will be able to get a working with the 3D modeling for Warner Bros. Studios 'Hollywood' will be a purpose built film production complex offering film makers and studios one of the largest movie studio in the country of Hollywood is look like a airport expansion to create your very own movie studio but the Hollywood would be able to get a changing with your very own location name is called 'REGIONWOOD' or so whatever.

I'm working on it with the 3D designs and will be looked forward to get the upload pics with their future upcoming modeling back lots of the studio was just demolition to tearing down the old movie studio hangars and buildings at Warner Bros. Studios Hollywood. Warner Bros has now been a new logo design with the entrance and back lots of the studios.

Warner Bros. is the best studio facility in Hollywood. Huge back-lot with multiple large sound stages, great for filming ANYTHING from a modern drama to a period piece. The studios will make Warner Bros. the only Hollywood film studio with a permanent base in the SimCity 4 or SimCity region.

I had got a upload pic with this grass. Building the wall with the North Gate for Warner Bros. Warner Bros has now been a new logo design on the North Gate. Warner Bros has now been a new entrance with the car park on the studio lot.

However, I will be upload pics with Warner Bros. Production Office later and into next week with the sound stages and much more.

Enjoy!
    • By PeterSweet
      Hey, Everyone.

I will be able to get a working with the 3D modeling for Warner Bros. Studios 'Hollywood' will be a purpose built film production complex offering film makers and studios one of the largest movie studio in the country of Hollywood is look like a airport expansion to create your very own movie studio but the Hollywood would be able to get a changing with your very own location name is called 'REGIONWOOD' or so whatever.

I'm working on it with the 3D designs and will be looked forward to get the upload pics with their future upcoming modeling back lots of the studio was just demolition to tearing down the old movie studio hangars and buildings at Warner Bros. Studios Hollywood. Warner Bros has now been a new logo design with the entrance and back lots of the studios.

Warner Bros. is the best studio facility in Hollywood. Huge back-lot with multiple large sound stages, great for filming ANYTHING from a modern drama to a period piece. The studios will make Warner Bros. the only Hollywood film studio with a permanent base in the SimCity 4 or SimCity region.

I had got a upload pic with this grass.

Building the wall with the North Gate for Warner Bros.

Warner Bros has now been a new logo design on the North Gate.

Warner Bros has now been a new entrance with the car park on the studio lot.

However, I will be upload more pics with Warner Bros. at the Production Office later and into next week with the sound stages and much more.

Enjoy!

• By Monster's Cat
      This is my first mod for SC4 so...yeah.
      All I did was add the parking lots there on the side of the building as you can see...