zeremene

Transpotartion to Industrial and Office areas

1 post in this topic Last Reply

Highlighted Posts

Hi all!

i am confident enough to say i have mastered (cof cof)most of the transportation issues in cities skylines, however i am getting close to 0 users in the lines leading to industrial and office areas from residential.

i dont mix specializations, i use metro and blimps to connect them, and if residential--comercial have huge use, i dont get any transportations in residential---industrial and residential----business, what seems to me "not cities skylines logic".

I would like to read some of your experiences about it.

Thanks

José Nunes

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Manuel-ito
      In this installment of the Maxis renewal series, most of the basic Maxis utilities and transport have been re-lotted.
      As usual, changes include general lot redecoration, like most flora seasonalized and SCILT sidewalk textures, among other things.
      Lots overriden: Water pumps, Treatment plant, Incinerator, Recycling center, Nuclear and Solar power plants, Toxic waste dump, Passenger, Freight and Elevated train stations, Monorail, Bus and Subway stations, Elevated Rail to subway transition, Parking lot and Project Symphony style Maxis toll Booths.
      Standalone lots included: Compact Water Treatment Plant (50% less capacity), Compact Passenger and Freight Stations (25% less capacity), Train stops (very low capacity) and Passenger Rail Terminus Station (10% more capacity)
      These overrides require a considerable amount of dependencies:
      MHO PropOverride (included, make sure this loads after the '___NAM' folder!)
      Maxis buildingprop Vol 1 and 2 OR T-Wrecks' Maxis prop name and query fix
      CP's SCILT (Linked to maxis default version, choose any version you want)
      PEG MTP Super resource pack
      PEG Security Fencing Kit
      SHK Parking Pack
      BSC Textures Vol 01
      BSC Textures Vol 02
      BSC Textures - Cycledogg Vol01b
      BSC MEGA Props - CP Vol 01
      BSC MEGA Props - CP Vol 02
      BSC MEGA Props - D66 Vol 02
      BSC MEGA Props - DAE Vol 01
      BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol 01
      BSC MEGA Props - Gascooker Vol 01
      BSC MEGA Props - JES Vol 01
      BSC MEGA Props - JES Vol 02
      BSC MEGA Props - JES Vol 03
      BSC MEGA Props - JES Vol 04
      BSC MEGA Props - JES Vol 05
      BSC MEGA Props - JES Vol 07
      BSC MEGA Props - JES Vol 08
      BSC MEGA Props - JES Vol 09
      NCD Railyard and Spurs V102 (For Maxis and PEG Rail) OR RRW NCD BSC Railyard and Spurs Update V102 (For RRW)
      Notes:
      As with any lot overrides, it's recommended to bulldoze any existing instances of these Maxis lot overrides in your desired region before (un)installing this plugin, otherwise it may lead to problems ranging from texture and prop mismatches to other issues. You can plop them back afterwards.
      Includes readme in english and spanish.
      Enjoy!
    • By Simmer2
      SM2 Steampunk Bus Stops.
      Just a few bus stops...steampunk style
      4 in total. Great for industrial areas!
      Lots = 1x1
      Plop cost = 150
      Capacity = 7500
      Dependencies.
      SM2 Prop Pack Vol11 http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3605
      VIP Delecto Ploppable people - http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3448

Have fun!
      Simmer2

• By lmca9000
      This is a small international airpor based in the "Manuel Carlos Piar International Airport" located in Guayana City, Venezuela.
      NOTES:
      - This Airport does not replace any airport in the game.
      - Unfortunately i did not manage to make it functional, however if it has effects on demand of your City.

• By kschmidt
      Hartford New Container Terminal