3 posts in this topic Last Reply

Highlighted Posts

Am I not allowed to add lights to an asset with DummyBuildingAI?

I saved the asset w/o the light just fine. Then I placed one prop light, tried to save again and boom, error. Anybody know what's going on here?

20180430164536_1.jpg

Clearly the error is coming from Advanced Buildings Editor, do you need this mod for this asset? If so, for what reason?

Also, you can change the AI using Asset AI Changer, you could try using the DecorationBuildingAI for example, that's the one I always use.

• Original Poster
  • DecorationBuildingAI made the lights work. So weird... DummyBuildingAI seems to not like prop lights OR an illumination map. Thanks for the tip.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By AmiPolizeiFunk
        I need a white floodlight that can shoot light 200m into the sky. Is it possible to mod light effects?

The vanilla "Flood Light White" (type: Spot, intensity:: 8) shoots light about 80m, as you can see here (from the base up). IRL those base floodlights light up the entire column. 
      • By Thorx21
        I'm trying to install the Colossus addon mod for the first time in my life. I'm running on Windows 10 x64.
        I'm in possession of a Ubuntu Xenial xerus partition also with which I could run this game in Wine in case the issue is OS compatibility. 
        I get this when installing CAM.

Should there be a third window besides the Setup that the notepad window calls "SC4 Dat packer"
        It isn't there, I don't know what it is asking of me. All I could do is close the notepad window with my fingers crossed and then this happened.

Log file is on the left.
        Apparently I miss a DLL file. Right?
        It would be handy if the log file could inform me what DLL file was missing.
        Anyhow, what do I need to solve this matter?
        Many thanks  in advance...
        EDIT: This dood seems to have the exact same copy of my problem. He said he got it fixed but wasn't bothered to tell the rest of the world how he did it, what a shame. Anyway, I donwloaded the 3 DLL files. I don't have DAT packer installed because CAM didn't listed it as a dependency. Do I need Datpacker for CAM to install? I just installed it and dropped the DLL files into the Datpacker folder because it to failed to launch for which I had to download those 3 mentioned DLL files in the topic here under. But the CAM installation still gives the same errors. And I don't know how to fix it.

• By Rogcat
        Hi, i have a problem, every time I built a mod building, this appears to me, what is it? How do I fix it?
        Thanks!

• By Retep Molinari
        Hey y'all!
        So often when working with prop anarchy, I can't get things to work right. All of the assets start flashing or disappearing at different zooms. Any idea what this may be?
        Thanks!
      • By sacredcookie
        yeah so I got the CAM mod with deluxe edition, and I can get all the buildings and the dependencies, but when I start up the game, a warning just says "these plugins arent available on your machine." all camlots have brown boxes, and i dont know how to fix it. what should I do? is this a bug? i have a steam retail version so please explain in simplified format on what to do to fix these missing textures.