Foxji

Active SimCity 2013 player!

6 posts in this topic Last Reply

Highlighted Posts

Hi, I am looking for current SimCity 2013 active player! 

I’m a semi good at the game- I like new challenges- super good at trading maximizing. Creating utopia and other stuff (plus COT dlc) 

uhm, I play SimCity almost everyday since 2015 to 2018. for now I do online 20hour per week. Sometimes 6h in a day (so we can enjoy a long game together) 

add me up Origin; PenFoxji 

(reply with your name and I’ll add you too!) 

If you're still looking for someone I can join your region. Im not quite as active as you or as good, but I can occupy a city and I won't abandon it.

Origin: Chibicloud

I'm active and would like to hook up with other active players. Mostly to mitigate ghost cities from players who claim them and then leave without even placing a road. 

Origin: Whiskey_Mystic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By leonjames87
      Hi everyone, just as the title says, I've been playing cities skylines for a while now and SimCity 4 for a long time, but should I consider buying this version now after all this time?
    • By Videoproco
      Ok, I have been trying to get mods to go into my SimCity Data folder, but they will not work.  I have the SimCity Cities Of Tomorrow Expansion Pack. I have tried the Mods from Simtropolis.  What am I doing wrong or isn't this program compatible with Mods?  Please Help!  I am a long time player of SimCity and would like to update the game with newer building, railroads, roads and much more.  thanks Jim
    • By Doowy
      Hello Simmers! I'm new here. I would really like to get a hold of SimCity's houses meshes, but it is hard to find them using SimCityPak. I was wondering if you guys knew an easier way to find them? I'm looking at the RW4 files , but as I click on each one the program tends to crash on me.  

If you guys know an easier way to find the houses or maybe someone uploaded the meshes, I would appreciate it. 

Thank you! 

• By chfzdn
      Hello,
      We have ideas for city simulation games but we don't have places to discuss and show off aside from forums. While this is working well, it can slows down consensus-based decision making. For instance, the SimCity 4's plugin redistribution problems remain unfixed completely due to lack of proper consensus among file exchanges. These problems are preventing the bigger challenges to be solved including the heavily-discussed better plugin downloading system.
      The Citysim Conference attempts to making the ideas into reality by grouping citysim community figures (game makers, modders etc) into one physical places. This year's Citysim Conf addresses open-source city simulators and SC4's plugin redistribution and downloading systems. For the place, we want to be accessible by everyone, especially Asian figures (who accounts for awesome mods). This will be decided by consensus. The time for the conf is around May 15, 2018. For who are asking for logo, preparations and other media, we want the figures who competent in the field to make it well (logo can be made by @Ganaram Inukshuk etc).
      Share your own replies (opinions included). Replies are respected. Thank you for your attention.
    • By Jackson_Evans
      hi all i wanted to ask if someone is maybe willing to look into posting a new mod for SimCity 2013? i would love to see omega factory cheat and robots cheats that the building capicitys are increased and they dont run out of rrobots... i find it a pain to produce them and sadly not all mods work properly....

also i woulld love you if you ccould mod a park and greatly extend the range that it "modernizes" the streets and houses to a full map if placed in the middle....

i would be glad to see all roads modern without so much parks takking up needed space..... :)]

thank and happy playing!