1. CorinaMarie

CorinaMarie

• Similar Content

• By xiziz
      File is Updated to Version 2.3
      -Swamper77 fixed the issue some people had crashing them to desktop.

PRIOR TO INSTALLATION OF V2.3, ALL TERMINAL BUILDINGS FROM V 2.2 OR EARLIER WILL HAVE TO DE DESTROYED, THIS TO PREVENT CRASHES!
      These are the affacted buildings:
      -Swap Medium terminal
      -Swap Small terminal
      -Muzzy's ATCT
      -All Joerg Terminals including the Tram

The Readme is located in the SWAP Support Page, and in the Zipfile.
      More information can be found in the Development Thread & The Support Thread

Enjoy!
      Last updated, 14 of January.

Cheers
      //The Simwings Team!

• By maxi36
      Hello. I have a big problem finding dependencis - PEG security props.dat. I'm building a large Airport an wanted to have a fence - Airport Security Fence Addon-and -ASFA Expansion Pack1.
      Peg Security Fencing Kit it not the same at Peg security props.dat. Please Help.
    • By DBJisDa1
      I just wanted know what some people's personal preferences were, when it came to city building, specifically how your city layout is like. Is placing residential zones near industrial zones good? I lay my industry a ways back from the residential areas as to not attract to much pollution. I just dont like how the smog clouds my cities. 
    • By mikeseith
      Hello everyone,
      Long time since I've been very active.  Jumped back into making game content, this time for Cities Skylines.  Been working on a new modular airport for way too long and finally starting to put the finishing touches on it.  This is my 1st unveiling and I'll probably be working on it for another month before releasing.

When I started out to make this monstrosity, I had small goals to just make some simple modular airport pieces.  I was always unhappy with how the nightlights in a modular building looked, always coming on at different times.  When the nightlights were on all the time, I didn't like the look of it either.  So I learned how to make Clear glass props.  Nice.  So then I had to model the insides of the buildings, then figure out the pathing, the roads I use to simplify laying things out broke the paths.  So I learned how to make new roads and offset the pedestrian paths.  Then I thought that I wanted to be able to have a working skytrain system going to different parts of the airport.  So I had to learn how to make a proper elevated train station and a new rail line that could be bent at 90 degree angles to fit in the buildings.  On and on it went until now I feel confident enough to unveil this to the community, warts and all.
      There are about 30 buildings in the set, a boatload of glass props, 4 roads and about 30 props (not glass).  This will not be for the faint of heart.  I made this airport shone in about 3 hours.  This is not a "plop and go" building.  Remember that some airports are like little cities themselves.  So all these resources for an airport aren't all that bad...right?

Almost forgot to mention the parking garage with the skywalks and integrated metro station will be released with this too.  As a side note, I spent a lot of time making a station for the skytrain in the garage and making it go into the terminal building.  Not happening at this stage.  For now I have given up on that folly.

The modular 8 level parking garages will have 11 buildings and I made 2 new parking lot light props for them.

Don't be shy and tell me what you think.  Just be gentle please.

• By joelyboy911
      This package is dedicated to the late great Adrian Smith (alias Adroman_66) who passed away on 12th July 2011. He was a great team member and a fantastic friend.
      This package contains lots that use the SCAG Airbus A330-200 models, at airport gates in the style of the Aerospace Consortium 747. The airliner models used on the lots are included in the package. There are 17 Airliner liveries included.

For best results, use these lots with the RMIP-2 taxiway system.

Thanks to xxdita for helping me with this project's modding, & RippleJet for being a bank of knowledge from which I can always make a withdrawal. You guys are great.

Thanks to the members of SCAG: Especially: WC_EEND, Pilotdaryl, KoV Liberty, and ShadeSlayer.

To install, get the dependencies, then follow the onscreen instructions in the install program. Sorry MAC users, you'll have to use FileJuicer or similar. (If this becomes a problem, give me a shout, and I'll do something with a simple zip)

Dependencies

ACB-VLT Terminals & Jets 1
      SCAG Mega Dependency 1
      AC Mega Textures Volume 1
      SCAG Dependency 2

-Cori Edit: Updated bad dependency linky. (Thanks @Tyberius06 for the report.)