1. CorinaMarie

CorinaMarie

• Similar Content

• By Simmer2
      SM2 Doppler Radar Installation
      Doppler radar has been used to track weather systems for decades. These types of installations are critical for air traffic.
      Every airport should have one.
      Plop near an airport.
      Plop cost = 2000
      Requires power and water.
      Provides 17 hightech jobs and you will find it in the landmark menu.
      Dependencies
      SM2 Mega Prop Pack Vol1 http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3640
      SM2 Mega Prop Pack Vol2 http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=3645
      BSC - VIP girafe carpack vol. 1 & 2 http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2821

Simmer2
    • By terragaroa
      Hello guys
      i just have done some research before start a new city and thought about share with you the best of what i found 
      first thing is this vídeo, explaining How to make an attractive city, by the School of Life.
      this video shows 6 topics about how a city can be prettier :
      not be so chaotic or so ordered must have visible life must be compact must have easy orientation and some mistery must have a ordered scale must have local places to go  [Click to see the video]

take a look and post your opinion
      maybe i make some posts like this one, what do you think about it?

• By Swamper77
      This download is obsolete and no longer supported
      This file is similar to my Seaport Support File, but it allows various Airports to function without conflicts. This file supports the following airports/airport packs:

- The game's default airports
      - Joerg's/Thalassicus' Airport Packs
      - SimWings Airport Pack (Thalassicus' files are contained in this one)
      - CdS Seaplane Base (BSC)
      - SimTropolis Heliport (BSC)
      - Moganite's Heliports Pack

For this file to work completely you need to delete the following files from your computer:
      - "z_SW77-AirportSupport.dat" (Previous version of this file)
      -"Airport_Terminals_AirportDeveloperType.dat"
      - "Airport_Terminals_AirportDeveloperTypes.dat"
      These last two came with the SimWings Airport Pack in the Thalassicus folder of that download.

Once those three files removed, create the following folder in your MyDocs\SimCity 4\Plugins folder: ZZZZ_ZSwamper Support Files. Then copy the "A_SW77-Airport_Terminals_Support.dat" file to this new folder. The removal of the listed files and the installation of the new file should not affect your existing cities. If in doubt, create a back up your cities first.

NOTES:
      - No installer this time, as I lack the ability to make them. BarbyW made it for me last time.
      - For unknown reasons, the SimWings Aiport Pack (SWAP) has to be installed in order to use the 2 BSC airports listed above. The SWAP download is about 5 MB. Sorry about this
    • By nihonkaranws
      Here's a set of 3 air traffic control towers to add to the variety of your airports. The lots are in the airport menu, but not functional. There is some dim nightlight from the control computers, as is common in control towers. Comes with installer and readme, which includes info on dependencies, very important. ;-)

Towers are from Vancouver, Bangkok, and Munich

Thank you Ripplejet for helping me make the installer and Feliwi and Skyliner22 for finding pictures and data on these control towers.

Any problems please send me a message.

• By jakis
      Today I was faced with the problem of changing seasonal trees in my city. I'm using AErden Tree Controller. Initially, I planted forests with evergreen controller. After some time, I've decided to change the evergreen controller to seasonal one. So it has begun: some trees were green, others from fall, the third without leaves at all - the mishmash has turned out. It went on for a long time, I was trying to fit with that, using the graphical redactors to try to neutralize this problem, but now I stopped dealing with it. And I decided to edit some files (I will say right away that I mean this only for personal use, and also I do before editing the backup and I understand that this is at my own risk) so that only the winter versions will be displayed. Then (while testing) I remembered that already placed/built props/buildings do not change their parameters if the user changed the parameters of their actual files. Hence the question: is there a way to update the parameters of already placed/built props/buildings in the city after editing their parameters in their files?
      I mean, for example, after the editing files of already placed props in the city, they still are being with their old parameters. How to refres their parameters by not demolishing them and then placing. I know, that it's the one way to refresh parameters of building, to demolish and put new one, it will be with new parameters. But is there another way? Demolishing and putting will be very time consuming and difficult.
      I hope I quite fully and clearly described this question.