Hamish

Trixies 2015-2016: Awards Ceremony

56 posts in this topic Last Reply

It would be a great community moment to have a thread where the honorees make a brief acceptance speech for their awards.  It seems appropriate considering the amount of work that goes into the user content creation, modding and graphics.

The two nods I got for using Maxis props and for Concept in CJ presentation reflect my appreciation for the basic value of SC4 that the community builds on top of on so many levels.  

Molding the SC4 raw materials into an value-added product is a great thing people do on Simtropolis just for the pure joy of it and enjoyment of sharing these works freely and openly with others all over the world.

So Thank-you to the Trixie Awards and the continuing work of the artists.

How can I be the funniest little goofball on the forum if I barely ever post anymore? Is it something to care about or should I just be grateful for the honor?

I’ll go with the latter for now. Thanks, and congratulations to all other winners!

I feel honored and even more motivated to continue working on projects.

I'll have you known that @andreharv and I have joined strengths to keep making more and better public-transport related content.

Please continue doing these awards, and perhaps a little more attention for Cities: Skylines, I know some people who really deserve a nomination. 

PS: this page is really laggy on mobile.