1 post in this topic Last Reply

Hello Mitchell's

As an kid (14.5 Years old as of 20/10/17) that played things like Bus Driver/Airport Tycoon 3/Falcon 4.0/FSX/NFSU 1-2/GTA VC SA/(I have an unconfirmed memory about 18 Wheels Of Steel)

I learned there is an mod where you can make modular airports named RMIP

But it looks like it only comes with runways and its nothing more than a "Master Controller Mod"

But

I Want to install EVERY RMIP based airport mod out there and I want to install every OFFICIAL plane mod

So can someone give me an list of every RMIP based airport mod and official plane mod ?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By markussaage
      Hi everybody,
      as of now SimCity 4 is on sale at gog.com for $4.99. Look here:
      https://www.gog.com/game/simcity_4_deluxe_edition/?pp=d764b9a532adfcd5a105af71e7278787b60fd43a
      You always wanted to have this gem without any DRM and working on all Windows OS, here's your chance!
      Have fun and kind regards!

Cori Edit: I changed the linky so it includes Simtropolis's vendor code thinger. If peeps use it that way and purchase the game, ST gets a tiny fraction of the sale.
    • By terrariabat
      I was trying to install cam 2.1.X today and it gave me instructions to click on the simcity_1 folder and click start in the data packer window. But there was one problem...
      THERE WAS NO DATA PACKER WINDOW
      Does anyone have an answer or a fix to my problem? I tried installing LEX Datapacker and it gave me an error and I have no clue what to do.
    • By Chief ZDN
      Hello,
      I personally dislike (but not hating) how @BSC packs the dependencies. They're making packing deps in .exe and (making worse) creating it in huge number, so I can't install it fast like @Pegasus did. Also, Pegasus is packing the previous files, making the installing much easier (for instance, CDK3 Super Pak or The Terrain Kit) with his own. I don't hate BSC, they're producing quality content and the popular mods: Census Repository and CAMeLot Counter, aren't possible without BSC. I'm using Linux, how do I install the dependencies fast?
    • By Chief ZDN
      Hello,
      I'm planning to rearrange my plugins so my plugins available on modules (plugins-in-packages), like Girafe's floras and Northern Hemisphere/Europe Tree Controller saved in Euro Trees module or essentials saved in Essentials module. This is will be applied to my catalog at Omnibus. Should I do this? Should I redownload my plugins?
      Thanks.
    • By jmsepe

Everyone is invited to witness the opening ceremony of the 7th AIN Expo live from the Exhibition Center in Hakata ward, Kaijo Metropolis, Federal Kingdom of Teiko. The ceremony will feature a wide array of Teikonian culture ranging from folk to modern popular music.
      Join us as we celebrate AIN's largest gathering of minds. VISIT HERE for more details.