Jonathan Irons

Longest SimCity 4 gameplay and Paegenas Age Degration

2 posts in this topic Last Reply

Hello Mitchell's

I Dont have time to write this so I will keep this simple

1-What is the longest played SC4D game ever

2-Why paegenas age degration mod works only for 5000 years ?

Cant we type lots of Number 9's ? (With extra dips) number outflows, limit of 16 bit integers ?

1-I've played them up into the year 2000 or so. (I keep restarting as I learn new things, but I can see that some day I'll have them up to 5000 or more.)

2-Prolly cause that's how it was created. *:P

You can simply edit the Age degradation rate to be zero in each of the 13 exemplars if you want the power plants to last forever. Here's a pic of how one of them looks in the Degrade_radical.dat file:

Age Degrade Power Plants img2283.jpg

The 9's are a good idea, but it's done as an inverse thing rather than just the number of years they last. The 0.00001667 is a certain amount of loss per some interval. (I could look up the details, but zero loss per any interval gives immortality.)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Chief ZDN
      Hello,
      I personally dislike (but not hating) how @BSC packs the dependencies. They're making packing deps in .exe and (making worse) creating it in huge number, so I can't install it fast like @Pegasus did. Also, Pegasus is packing the previous files, making the installing much easier (for instance, CDK3 Super Pak or The Terrain Kit) with his own. I don't hate BSC, they're producing quality content and the popular mods: Census Repository and CAMeLot Counter, aren't possible without BSC. I'm using Linux, how do I install the dependencies fast?
    • By Chief ZDN
      Hello,
      I'm planning to rearrange my plugins so my plugins available on modules (plugins-in-packages), like Girafe's floras and Northern Hemisphere/Europe Tree Controller saved in Euro Trees module or essentials saved in Essentials module. This is will be applied to my catalog at Omnibus. Should I do this? Should I redownload my plugins?
      Thanks.
    • By jmsepe

Everyone is invited to witness the opening ceremony of the 7th AIN Expo live from the Exhibition Center in Hakata ward, Kaijo Metropolis, Federal Kingdom of Teiko. The ceremony will feature a wide array of Teikonian culture ranging from folk to modern popular music.
      Join us as we celebrate AIN's largest gathering of minds. VISIT HERE for more details.
    • By Belfastsocrates
      @Bipin requested I upload these concrete retaining walls as he no longer has access to the files. These walls are solely the creative output of Bipin and I take no credit whatsoever nor assume responsibility for them. 
      Please bear in mind these walls were never released as a 'final version' and should be considered a test/draft version and treated as such by members.
      The walls contain a variety of retaining wall pieces as you can see from the images. I have only tested them with 10, 12 and 14 metre-high embankments and as you can see from the image the 'boutiques' entrance is best suited to use at 10m. Placing the corners can take a bit of trial and error so be patient, remember these are not a final release. 
      Walls should appear in the Misc Transport menu
      Redistribution of these files is forbidden without the express permission of @Bipin

Lot Files include;
      bipin_retainConcreteSD_1_1ee99f0a bipin_retainConcreteSD_1_sidewalk_1ee9f7d2 bipin_retainConcreteSD_2_9ee99fd4 bipin_retainConcreteSD_3_9ee99ff7 bipin_retainConcreteSD_bee98991 bipin_retainConcreteSD_corner_bee9a93d bipin_retainConcreteSD_corner_sidewalk_5ee9f84a bipin_retainConcreteSD_corner_sidewalk2_fee9f8f8 bipin_retainConcreteSD_UB_dee9e094 bipin_retainConcreteSD_UB_sidewalk_1ee9f76c bipinboutique_2_5eebe300  
      Dependencies required  - 
      PEG-MTP Texture Pack Volume 2

• By Corrival_Rhyme
      So when I go to use NAM's ground tram station, specifically working with its tracks, not placing the station (no problems there), it freaking crashes the game when I basically place either types of tracks, the draggable or the single one.