1. Cyclone Boom

Cyclone Boom

2. huzman

huzman

• Similar Content

• By SimGoober
      This is obsolete.  Please use this file, on SC4Devotion.

http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=90
    • By Mr_Maison
      Hello everyone. This will be my custom content showcase and workshop thread. In all the years I been a member here, I never uploaded any content but enjoying great work by other members. I take this opportunity to say Thank You to all content makers for making our city building experience so enjoyable. I feel that making content is overdue for me and I want to give back to the community. I have some buildings and trees that I will be showing in upcoming updates to this thread. I will also be asking for advice and help.
      9/17/2018 Release: Norway Spruce 2 Link https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1515191700

More info on last pages of this thread.

Note: This post was edited 5/29/2015 to reserve this first post for all current updates.

• By Ronyx69
      So I was recently looking at some Japan driving videos and got inspired to make some highway pillars.
      I'm planning to make an entire set of various types of pillars in this style, even a 6cell over-canal pillar. (if it goes okay)
      Tell me what you think about my first attempt, I need to nail the style and the details before I start making other variations.
      Constructive criticism welcome, also any ideas.
      By the way, do pillars have LODs like regular buildings? I should just make it just the pillar, without the small details - pipe, wires, supports.
      Not sure when they're going to be done and available.

• By SimGoober
      This file is Obsolete.  Please use ; 

http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=90
    • By north country dude
      Rail Yard and Spur Textures, Mega-pack 1. This pack takes the place of Vols 1, 2, & 3 of the same name.

In this mega-pack are base and overlay textures used in the creation of more realistic railyards and industrial rail lots. Included in this set are rail spurs, multi-track switches, roadcrossings, and some miscellaneous base and overlay textures.

The primary use for the base and overlay textures is for prop placement within the lot you are trying to create. So far, all props work normally no matter where they are placed on the tile, eg; train cars and locomotives used as props will appear and disappear according to their schedule if that is what they are supposed to do. Static props will remain..., umm..., static.

I have created mainly BASE textures so that road overlays can be used with the track textures that have room for them, eg. track textures that use 1/2 or less of the tile space. It is understood that you can place more than one overlay texture on a tile, but this increases the number of objects used by the SC4Lot file. The ability to use a single base texture with only one overlay cuts down the number of objects used by the lot file, enabling you to place more props.

Special Note on Textures used in the Lot Editor:

Please keep in mind that textures by themselves CAN NOT be 'transit enabled', only lots can be 'transit enabled'. Also, you can transit enable the lot that uses these textures, but the game's automata will only use the 2 tracks in the center of the tile if it is used for Stations(Freight and Passenger).

The game will ignore the tracks on the left and right side within the tile and if you transit enable a tile with only a single track running through it, you may see train automata running across empty ground.

The only exception is custom made Path Files, which is beyond the scope of this Texture Pack. Future lots using these textures will possibly have custom Path Files.

Let me know what you think. Be Constructive!

To install:
      Just place the DAT file in your C:\Program Files\Maxis\SC4\Plugins directory.
      To uninstall:
      Just delete it from your Plugin directory.

I use the Program Files directory because that is where I keep all of my texture/prop/game mods.

If you use this texture pack, please give credit where credit is due.
      [Edit: found extra texture IID# that didn't belong. no worries, thing didn't show up in LE, so nobody really used it anyway.]
      north country dude, aka: Arf of the North