8 posts in this topic Last Reply
Bringing new meaning to the modern term, "Old School"... this Old School House was designed for the MTP and can be used in any mountainous or rural area. This small elementary school is typical of thousands of schools built in remote communities... some well over 100 years ago. Many are still in operation today.
The Old School House sits on a slightly larger lot; 2x3 as opposed to 2x2. It is a functional alternative to the game's default small/elementary school. It share's the same costs, capacities and other properties... except for coverage range, which has been increased significantly to more realistically represent the larger areas that schools in remote communities cover. Ideally, we would also have reduced the number of students it could handle.... but the game makes it non-functional if the capacity is altered.
The lot also features modified playground props that appear several times per day instead of just once. You will see lots of activity & play before school starts, during lunch recess, and after school.
The school itself will handle a modest degree of slope. However, the playground props will not so the lot should be plopped on a prepared site of fairly level land.
** This lot requires the following dependency: PEG MTP Super Pack
The PEG One Flag - Many Nations Mod is required to display the
national flag of your choice. Without it, no flag will be displayed.
**This file currently contains an .exe installer suitable for windows users. These files are in the process of being updated with zip files and this message will be removed once the update is complete.
All Pegasus files are now legacy content and are no longer officially supported - however support from the wider community can be requested here.
-Cori Edit: Made dep linkys clickable.
MTP abcvs Education School Pack
After many years of languishing at the bottom of the PEGPROD production queue, the long awaited, highly anticipated and highly vaunted MTP abcvs Education Pack is here! Well by one guy at least anyway…
In a rare and blinding display of international trans-pacific US/NZ cooperation and collective brilliance, that has taken the best part of a year, Pegasus and abcvs.. (who?!), have joined together to bring you these pixilated productions of esteemed educational perfection!
There comes a time in every MTP community when the ‘Old School House’ is simply not big enough to cater for all the little Sims that need to be edumacated to make them all intelegin enteligen intellyligent brainy and smart, so they can then go work in Big John’s Mine, the PEG-MTP Saw Mill, the NBVC Lumber Yard or for the ever so slightly prissy and those who object to the smell of engine oil, infused with saw dust, the PEG-MTP Corner Starbucks.
This pack contains five re-styled Maxis education lots…
· The MTP Grade School
· The MTP Large Grade School
· The MTP High School
· The MTP Large High School
· The MTP Community College
Features of the lots include:
* More rural looking Mountain Theme Pack styled Education Facilities, to suit virtually any sized mountain or rural themed tile.
* Custom MTP themed query windows.
* Extended coverage for the Grade School, High School, Large Grade School and Large High School.
* Car parks have been moved to the front of the lots for more realistic road access. Apparently this has annoyed the crap out of Pegasus for years.
* If the PEG One Flag Many Nations mod is installed the flag of your choice will be present on the Grade Schools. Without the OFMN mod installed, no flag will be displayed.
* All costs remain the same as their Maxis default versions.
* These re-styled education lots were designed to compliment the Mountain Theme Pack but have been engineered to have a minimal dependence on it. These lots can be used in any non-urban setting / city without the need to move the required files in and out of the plugins folder when switching between different city types or styles.
** These lots require installation of the MTP SuperPack
**Optional - One Flag Many Nations Mod
-Cori Edit: Fixed formatting.
Tariel St-Felix Elementary School (4x3)
Derived from a Japanese church by HaS (Kaichi Church), which unfortunately I cannot find again (if you can, or know where to find it, please PM me, I will update the lot). But I made it into a school, to see if I could.
School Capacity : 1000.
Until further notice, the SC4Model and SC4Desc from the original are included.
BSC MegaProps Misc. vol.01BSC MegaProps_Misc_Vol01.dat
BSC Mega Props SG Vol01
Nos.17 Essentials V12 (nos.17 CarCollection_ortho.dat & _diag.dat)
ML Texture 2, on Moonlight One Drive :
PEG_MTP_SUPER_RESOURCE_PACK.dat, in PEG MTP SUPER PACK
Plugin_016_Stonehenge.dat, in Maxis DLC Landmarks
RVT NightLights (included)
SFBT Essentials (SFBT_Fahrraeder_Props.dat)
Tamorr_Family_Prop_V1.dat , in Tamorr’s Resource 2.05
Twrecks MaxisProp Names & Query Fix
wmp_power_props01.dat, in WMP Power Lots
Many thanks to my technical gurus, Rsc204, Kosc and Dreadnought. And especially Rivit, who lighted my SC4world and is always generously ready to help. And the guys and gals on the forums (Twalsh, Matias93, Fantozzi, Catty-cb, Corinamarie…). We need help when we begin peeking under the hood of SC4. That the community is always there for us noobies is a constant and pleasant reassurance.
General warnings :
(1) This is for SC4 Rush Hour.
(2) I play with NAM36, RRW-EU selection (it shouldn’t interfere here, but you never know !)
(3) I also play with Twrecks Maxis HD Tree Replacement (if you don’t use it, your trees might look a bit different ; perhaps you should use it…)
(4) I play Nights. Hence the included RVT zNightLighting. Depending on your using or not a Light Replacement Mod, the lighting will be slightly different, but There Will Be Light. If you dont want it, you can either tweak my lights in the Lot Editor or get rid of them entirely.
(5) I like trees. I make intensive use of trees. Especially Girafe tree collection on the LEX ; so here’s a link, once for all ; just follow it into the woods.
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.