1. R3V0

R3V0

• Similar Content

• By denzo
      Hi,
      I am just discovering NAM's powerful features, and in the phase of learning to use these amazing expansions.
      What about those tiles, where a Curve road has been placed; is it possible to "connect" it to the other elements? I mean cosmetically.
      See the picture.
      At sign 1, there are no bench between the road and the houses. (At here, two 90 curve connected to each other)
      At sign 2, almost similar. 
      Is there any trick to make these tiles more "elegant", or just try to avoid to create this kind of parts?
      Cheers,
      Z

• By Ibigoo
      Hi,
      i created a custom medium road with two tram lanes in its middle (center of tram lanes at +1,5 / -1,5 meters from the median). To make the rail transition with the vanilla medium road w/ tram, shall i create the rail transition (curve) by myself or it is calculated by CS?
      For illustration pls check the below schreenshot (it is wip, still a lot of adjusment needed, i know)
      Thanks in advance,

• By Shannanigan O'Crabby
      Hello there...
      I'm new to the world of Cities: Skylines. My brother told me about it on Christmas... I bought it the next day and now I'm making "stuff"! I'm going back to school for Mechanical Design (after 15 years as a footwear designer, drawing everything "by hand"), learning Solidworks, Creo and AutoCAD in school, and teaching myself 3D Max and Blender. This is a great outlet to practice everything with a purpose, rather than randomly building things.

I'm really into 1950s & 60s kitschy Mid-Century Americana. So thats pretty much the style all my assets will be... bright colors and funky shapes... the cheesier the better! I'm going to use this post to share my creations. I'm still figuring out some of the back end info for creating assets... but eventually I'll start posting to the Steam Workshop.

First up... a couple props! I love big, obnoxious signs! Expect a lot of those... Lol!

• By Bad Peanut
      so I've been waiting for sub buildings to become native so I could finally finish off Flinders Street Station (from Melbourne) here's a quick WIP look - probably will release sometime soonish - maybe next week.

Let me know what you guys think!

• By Tyberius06
      Hi!
      1. So I ran into a little problem after a longer hiatus from the game. I started to change a coulple of lot which were redone during the last couple of months, when I so the phenomena on the first picture. The diagonal roads which has any plopped item next to it reverts US style double yellow line road instead of the white dashed  european stlye, which is my NAM setting. The funny thing is, that the zones are not affecting to the road, only the plopables. My question is: could it be a NAM issue OR maybe one of @rsc204 or @rivit mod does this. I'm using NAM 36 with rsc/mgb204's No Grass NAM (NGN), with the Side Walk NAM 1.0 PSS (SWN) and rivit's Tarsealed Streets and the latest RUM for RRW v5. I used the same mods before NAM36 and I didn't experience any problem like this.
      2. I ran into this problem now I think the 2nd or 3rd times (first was sometimes end of summer, than today now 2 times.) I have a back-up from 8th october, and I didn't have any problem with that save file, however when I started to play and saved the city and quit, I don't know what happened, but the SC4 Save says I have Prop Pox. It used to come out (with a different map) when my save file reached the 12-ish MB, but now my save file is 43,2 MB and when I save the city it drops back to 42 MB, and the props from the right side of the map are completely wiped out. I brought back the file from the back up and import it into the map replacing the "damaged" file, but after little modification and saving the city I got the same result. It can't be the typical Prop Pox, since I don't have the BDK kit, and never was non of my cities, since I started to play with this map, and I don't remember I've ever met with this offset buffer error, but I don't really remeber either what is the standard prop pox error message. And the funny thing, that I don't have disabled props... So what the...?
      Any help or advise would be appreciated! 
      Thanks in advance!
      - Tyberius