22. Cyclone Boom

Cyclone Boom

23. RandyE

RandyE

24. MushyMushy

MushyMushy

• Similar Content

• By huzman
      Found this patch but I'm not sure about it. If you know and/or installed it, could  you share your opinions?
      I have an old dedicated XP and a newer Win8.1 one.
    • By skyscraperC3
      Hello, someone else recently posted a similar question. I would love to get back into SimCity 4, and may upon purchase of a new laptop. I am wondering if either of these options would suffice. I also know I would have to download a copy online (ex. from Steam) and then copy over my files. 
      http://bit.ly/2xLqco4
      http://bit.ly/2xjLGZa
      Thank you.
    • By RandyE
      The Regional Fire Station was made for building cities in which designing is more important to the user than civic operations, reducing the need to place and monitor public safety buildings.   The Regional Hospital is an additional building for the same purpose.  I have used the Ice Cream Truck to represent ambulances as there is not one in the Maxis props in LE, so although it may seem a stretch of the imagination, ice-cream at least associates to comfort for most people. 
      The building props are mostly from the Disease and Advanced Research Center and Airport to maintain a modern theme that could also be applied in a futurist setting. The radius and capacity are adjusted to cover most of a large city tile. A  Regional Police Station has been added to this download completing this set of public safety buildings, and an HTML Preview file added featuring the 3 lots.  
      Regional Hospital
      Patient Capacity: 12800, Radius: 2800.
      Landmark and Park Effect: 20, 10.
      Pollution 10, 5. 
      Maintenance Cost: 800
      Regional Police Station
      Dispatches 25 cars,
      Strength 200. Radius: 2800. 
      1 Helicopter.
      Jail Capacity: 200.
      Protection Cost: 400.
      The Regional Fire Station covers nearly an entire large city tile with moderately strong fire-fighting strength.  If placed in the center of the large tile its radius reaches close to the tile edges.  This station would also fit well in appearance and strength as an airport fire station.  
      Plop Cost: 5000
      Protection Cost: 400
      Center Strength: 250
      Radius: 2000
      Total Dispatches: 8
      Dispatch Center Strength: 200
      Dispatch Radius: 2000
      Exterior Strength: 200
      Air and Water Pollution, Garbage, 5, 3
      Located under fire stations in the civics menu with a bright red engine icon.
      All Maxis props and lighting, no dependencies.
      To install copy and paste the Region Public Safety folder into your User\Documents\SimCity 4\Plugins folder.  (delete the readme and preview files).
    • By korver
      Per competition rules I can post a larger version in the comments section. The full version is 4x as big (9k+ pixels tall), showcasing the entire lake - so please view it first before casting your vote!

Located in the heart of the Kenyan Great Rift Valley, Lake Bogoria is home to one of the world's largest populations of lesser flamingos - every year millions of them migrate to it's algae infested waters. The lake boasts some of the most impressive wildlife in all of Africa - hundreds of species of birds call the lake home, and you might even see a couple zebras if you look hard enough. Geysers and hot springs dot the shoreline, creating a truly unforgettable landscape.

Some notes on Lake Bogoria.
      Flamingos were not photoshopped in, they came from this mod on SC4 Devotion here.
      The geysers were also an in-game mod, they can be found here.
      And finally, the water mod used can be found here.
    • By rathefalcon
      Full-sized image in the first comment.
      Lamar Valley, in the northeast corner of Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming, USA. Aside from US Highway 212 (which runs along the length of the valley) and a few campgrounds and trails, the valley is relatively untouched by human activity. This makes it a wildlife-rich region, boasting herds of large mammals such as Elk (pictured here), Bison, and Pronghorn Antelope. Bears and packs of wolves also frequent the area. These fauna, in addition to stunning panoramic views, make Lamar Valley a popular stop for tourists seeking to view wildlife and connect with nature.
      My submission seeks to capture the beauty of this region, showcasing the expansive grasslands bordered by rows of evergreen trees, the scrub brush dotting the slopes, and of course the meandering Lamar River that traverses the valley and supports its abundant plant and animal life.