BeefStu101

Im looking for 24/7 players for SimCity(2013)

7 posts in this topic Last Reply

Hey, I just started playing SimCity a few days ago, but I've gotten quite good at it (I think). But I just keep running into a big common problem; people keep leaving the regions just after they build a few roads, occasionally I get some players that stay on for a day or so but in the end they leave and never comeback.

Anyways...i'm playing in the North America West 3 server (which I chose since I live in America).  I'd prefer for us to play on this server as im already on it but im open to any suggestions regarding the server we play on.

My requirements are:

Stay constantly active (i'll be active most of the time anyways as I really love playing this game)

Be good enough to have a functional city(no need to be an expert as im not an expert either but im good)

I speak English only (So please only English)

If someone asks a question regarding the game please do respond. Feel free to respond to any question relating to things other than the game. (I'm easy to speak to so it'll be awesome)

Optional requirements:

If you consider to be or are an expert please do join and share your expertise on the chat

Stay active on the chat

If you prefer Skype just ask for my Skype name on the chat when we play

Other than that my origin name is BeefStu101 (no its not a typo *:D)

Please do post your origin name if you want join my little group (currently consisting of myself *:D)

We'll play in a private non - sandbox mode, Ill select the region we play in according to how many of you respond (maximum would be 16 as viridian woods has 16 cities I think).

Any suggestions just post *:)

1 hour ago, BeefStu101 said:

Any suggestions just post 

My experience with getting players to join is that if I start a 16 tile region and announce the region as public, I usually get at least 3 players from Simtropolis that prefer to keep their location private and don't chat very much.  The good players come from all over the world, so you often get non-reclaimable cities if they later decide to abandon --due to DLCs. 

Usually there are at least 2 or 3 players who will seemingly attempt to spoil the game by claiming and then never playing a tile, or leaving an empty non-reclaimable tile behind.  It may also be that they simply don't know how to use the game and don't feel encouraged to learn or socialize.

The good news is that out of 16 tiles in a public region, with at least 3 players enjoying the game as it was intended can be a very interesting online city-building experience.   I've seen some players build some awesome masterpieces.

If you want to play a private region for serious city building I will certainly join, but I would prefer a 16 tile region so we can continue to build as much industry and Great Works as we can, and always have space for anyone else later that may join.   The smaller regions simply don't have enough resources for a long term game.    My preference is to use the in-game text chat for communication so I can focus on what I'm building.

Randy22E

• Original Poster
  • I could make it 16 tile

idk what size tbh and ill make it private but which 16 tile

but send friend request nd I will be down to play long term with ya]

4 hours ago, BeefStu101 said:

but send friend request nd I will be down to play long term with ya]

I went to North America West 3 server.   Accepted your friend request, then started playing a Viridian Woods public region called SIMCITY5, somebody in there named Pakumi90 was asking where is Randy and complaining about crime, but had abandoned their cities, so I reclaimed and started playing that region.

Then I saw you had started a private region named Sagemont, so just send me an invite to join and as we go along maybe see if we can find others to join.  NA West 3 is probably the first server many people will pick if they are from NA west, so that's good, and anyone here can see its an active game in progress.

• Original Poster
  • k awesome and btw hit me up on discord as well BeefStu101#0101. Then shoot me a private message <3

it didn't say you accepted the friend request