There's nothing here yet
By Bad Peanut
so I've been waiting for sub buildings to become native so I could finally finish off Flinders Street Station (from Melbourne) here's a quick WIP look - probably will release sometime soonish - maybe next week.
Let me know what you guys think!
Hi guys can anyone help me with that issue i don't get it...
public class Whatever : IUserMod
public string Name => "Whatever";
public string Description => "it does somethin";
public class Loader : LoadingExtensionBase
public override void OnLevelLoaded(LoadMode mode)
public class BuildingListener : BuildingExtensionBase
public override void OnBuildingRelocated(ushort id)
DebugOutputPanel.AddMessage(PluginManager.MessageType.Message,"relocated for id " + id.ToString()); // this is the line crashing the game note that without the " + id.ToString()" it works
By Michael RT
For what I’m trying to accomplish, as far as I can tell, I should be using either SC4 Tool or the iLive Reader. I would like to be able to edit certain parameters of buildings in the game. For example, changing the radius for police, fire, education, etc. I would also like to change how much power is generated from power plants, how much water is generated by water pumps and towers, etc. Basically do everything (hopefully) that can be done in SimCity 3000 here.
I’ve tried both SC4 Tool and iLive Reader but can’t seem to find the buildings I’m searching for. I’m truly starting from scratch and need some assistance on either of these programs. Any help is greatly appreciated!
The most up to date version of ilive reader is necesary, check the mods page of http://simtropolis.com for this program.
How to back up simcity_1.dat
1. Find it in your program files and then maxis then simcity 4.
2. copy the file to your desktop and leave it there.
3. If anything goes wrong simply replace this file.
Lesson 1. Creating ordinances that bring in 5000 per resident.
1. Open your ilive reader and load simcity_1.dat
2. Open the analyser click tree then search
3. Find the plus sign beside ordinances and open it
4. search for the ordinance named smoke detectors
5. click it and in the data that appears on the left choose cost per resident double click this info line and edit the value that can be edited. ( a negative number means you are losing money for purpose of this lesson change it to 50000)
6. While we are here lets also change the flamability rating. Find the line named % effect on flamabillity and change it. (1 = normal flamability 0= no flamability 100000=super flamability)
7. close analyser and save
8. Test out the patch
Coming soon how to increase fire radius.
By Bad Peanut
Hey guys! so with the hint of a road modding tool in the next DLC arriving, and presuming it's something like Network Extensions let's discuss what roads would be cool to add!
I've looked at the source code of Network Extensions and I've looked at their textures etc so I want to make a start at creating textures for roads. for that i need suggestions!
Use https://streetmix.net/new to visualise your road. I won't even consider ones that are just some random description For roads you want to zone on: use either 16m wide roads or 32m wide roads as those are the two widths that work with zoning. For highways you can use any width lanes for cars, trams, buses etc should be 3m in width. parking should be 2m wide sidewalks should be at least 2m wide (maybe 1.5m at the smallest) and this is for either side of the road, so at least 4m of sidewalk altogether! try and keep in mind that it's not about creating new types of prefabs like MOM, it's for reskinning like we do with Network Skins! Here's some examples of Vanilla Roads visualised in StreetMix
a 16m Wide Basic Road:
And a 32m Wide Medium Road
You can click on the above links to be taken to a template in streetmix.
Give me inspiration!
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.