1 post in this topic Last Reply

And so, a new furry journey begins...

Hi guys! After some issues and loud, angry arguments with my school administrators, I've restarted my YouTube channel, UrbanFoxx, to regain complete control over it once more. Up until now, my Vice Principal had been claiming complete control over my channel, and I got fed up after an incident regarding 12 fake accounts!

I apologize to my previous subscribers, especially @Haljackey. I'll try not to have this happen again, but no guarantees, as my VP prowls the internet looking for channels competing with the school's.

You can see the channel here: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCa7vngUHu9UCPSQkRJdcJkA

Also, I've created what I believe to be the first SC4/CSL discord under my channel name: I also have a chat dedicated to my two City journals, but sadly, these are private. However, I do have a SimCity 4 and 2013 room, and a CSL room.

You can look at the discord here: https://discord.gg/yDNYD4z

You'll have to contact me to become a member, but I hope to see some City-builders there.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Moses Zal
      Hey guys,
      I always noticed this happening. When I lower the funding of the maxis jail because I have much less than 1,000 inmates inside the prison, I start to see prisoners running and cops trying to catch them on foot. Of course when I am lowering the funding, I am always keeping the capacity more that the number of inmates. Does this mean that prisoners are escaping or is it just an annoying eye candy? 
      Edit: I got the answer, It didn't came to my mind to look for the answer in Prima's official e-guide before posting. Decreasing funding of jails increases the chances of a prison break.
    • By Jose26x
      Skyline Island 
      It is a fairly flat map with space to create a few cities, with a huge resource of everything to haver. 
      It was updated because it had some minor errors in elements that were not registered, those elements were eliminated for a better subscription. 
      You will also be placed a new theme that is available in the area of the necessary elements, without enlisting to me I liked to combine this theme with Realistic II - After Dark optimized you can have it from this link 
      http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=523899106
      It also has a huge beach for the creation of a good tourist visit.
      It has a boat route that goes into the lake, in the middle of the island, you get a big river giving it a good strategy for the shops. 
      You can also use mod 81 Tiles (Fixed for 1.2+) for a bigger contror of the island but it's just an option. 
      I hope you like the new update and remember to comment is to please rate the map with a little finger up. 
      Thank you
    • By Supernia
      SimCity 4 was released for PC on January 14, 2003.

Happy birthday SC4! 
    • By Ibigoo
      Hi,
      i created a custom medium road with two tram lanes in its middle (center of tram lanes at +1,5 / -1,5 meters from the median). To make the rail transition with the vanilla medium road w/ tram, shall i create the rail transition (curve) by myself or it is calculated by CS?
      For illustration pls check the below schreenshot (it is wip, still a lot of adjusment needed, i know)
      Thanks in advance,