1. CorinaMarie

• Similar Content

• By OcramsRzr
      I have become more familiar in 3Ds Max and even gained enough expertise in it over the past few months that I think my skill level is approaching a point where I think I am good enough to start making mods for Cities: Skylines. I started practicing in 3DsMax to make brick rowhouses for the game Banished but since I am more interested in Cities: Skylines now and my buildings were practice so I can mod C:S, I decided to start a new project of making buildings just for Cities: Skylines.
      I whipped this building up over the course of 4-7 hours today. It would have taken only 1 or 2 hours had I not made a ton of mistakes that required me to start from the beginning.

It will normally grow on a 4 tile wide x 3 tile deep lot with the ability to grow on a 4x4 lot with a backyard.
      FYI, I plan on making a ColorMask for the outer 2 rowhouses so it could have more variety (bright red, pink, tan, and whitewashed).
      Please give me feedback to help me improve the quality of my creations.
      Thank you!
    • By dennodk
      I have a performance issue which I suspect might be due to my own custom made roads for the game, made using Blender and the new in-game road editor.   First, my system specs:     Windows 10 Home i7-8700K 16 GB DDR4 RAM GTX 1080 Ti
      This system should be able to handle basically anything I throw at it. Yet, the game slows down dramatically when I approach 20 000 inhabitants in the game. I tried removing all mods. I tried reinstalling the game. I tried start a new map without any mods, but still using my custom roads. And the problem persisted. But, as soon I replaced all my custom roads with the standard built-in roads the problem disappeared.   I am new to making custom assets, but I would argue that the roads are designed within reasonable specifications. Most of them are with <100 tri with 1024x1024 images for close-ups and 128x128 images for lod.   So my question is: Are there any performance hits related to custom roads I should be aware of, and what are the steps I can take to mitigate them?   Another question: Many of my roads have an emphasis on bikes, and I can see I have A LOT of bikes around the city. Could the sheer number of bikes affect the performance, even though the city is still relatively small?
    • By WeBuiltThisCityOnSimCity
      In one of my city avenue, there seems to be boxes along the way. 

I know it's because I'm lacking a dependency and it's probably about lights, but how do I fix this?
    • By Badi_Dea
      This file contains the .max, fbx, and .psd files for my Parking Lot Roads assets.
      If you do use any of the textures or meshes in whole or in part, I would love to see it!
    • By JakeMD
      Saw something you liked in someone's screenshot but can't find it? Vaguely remember seeing something once, but you don't know where it is?
      Wondering whether or not a plugin of a certain type exists?
      This is the thread where you can ask for help finding things.
      When asking, please be as descriptive and specific as possible. This can help people to understand what you're looking for.
      If possible, screenshots are also encouraged.

This thread is a direct continuation of the original topic, which got too big. Someone might have already been looking for the same thing as you, so checking there first might get you your answer faster.

P.S. If you would like a particular BAT to be made, please request it in the BAT Request Thread.