13. CorinaMarie

CorinaMarie

14. Tarkus

Tarkus

15. mattb325

mattb325

• Similar Content

• By alexanders100
      I have tried and tried for years to get a proper tree controller working. A few days ago I decided to play this game again for the first time in two years.
      The Cascadia Tree Controller never worked for me despite carefully checking for dependencies and fruitlessly downloading files over and over again.
      Keep in mind I have never successfully used a seasonal tree controller, so I dont't think there are any conflicts running abound here
      Today I tried three separate controllers which require similar files, including the Central Europe, Cascadia and Arden.  I tried my best to figure out the solution but I am about at my wits end on this issue. For context I have decided to attach a couple screen shots. This is with the Central European Controller. It appears I have far more trouble with the lower rather than higher elevation.
      I really do not believe I am lacking any dependency as I have downloaded almost every item more than once carefully installing it into the folder. I am starting to think there is a massive glitch I am not aware of.  You can also see the dependencies in my plugins, I put all of the ALN files into one big folder.
      Any help is appreciated.  

• By VitroOliveira
      CASC launchpad not working...

• By lavon
      Should the folders that needs to be ran through the BSC cLEANITOL be deleted? Once its been check cleanitol puts the files in it own spot,  and how does the cleanitol work? jUST WONDERING IF I AM DOING IT RIGHT. 
    • By VitroOliveira
      Hello friends, I have a dependency problem, but in my game not show any brown box... help please...