1 post in this topic Last Reply

Highlighted Posts

Hi community of Simtropolis!

This is my first topic! Sorry for my bad english, but like the title says i'm in searching for active players! What i mean for active players is that he can play at least once at week for 2-4 hours!

I have more than 700 Hours in that game, but if you respect some rules all of you can join! I hope there are someone that still playing this game, but i feel i'm the last one who playing "serious".

Nickname Origin: Superivan94

Add me and if i didn't invite you send me a pm!

Info:

Server: Europa Occidental 1 / Western Europe 1 ( dunno how in the luncher is written )

Region name: OverSpringTropolis

Map: Granite Lake

Available slots: 9/10

Theme: There are no particular theme but i will like to see some style set like British Style Set, German etc...

Ban: All building are ok!

Rules:

• Try to comunicate in chat, if you have also a simple problem with fires try to ask some extra firefighters trucks :)
  • Try to resolve all your problems with your city before ask a new territory
  • You must ask to me first to claim a new territory
  • Max 2 territory for 1 player with one city 10 years old
  • Try to learn from who have more experience don' t give up if yours city is full of problems. Try to visit other cities, become inspired from them, build your city again from scratch; for sure one of us will give you some money to do so!
  • Remember that high number of citizen does mean anything! try to build a functionat city and wonderfull to see for us! I want to take some photos to share in some social at the end :D
  • Please respect this rules and others, thak you so much

SimCity 5 05.12.2017 - 00.56.59.01.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By djash1000
      I joined to find out how to play this again.

I found in the installing old sticky, but in Section A, it just says once it's downloaded, .. next...

Well this is the bit I'm stuck on. On win10 it won't load.

I have seen on fb page someone wrote some instructions, how to bypass windows things. I'm not that technical!

I just want to play the game again, surely it's not difficult!

How do you all play it? Have you all done this technical bit to bypass the window10 fault/system,

thanks in advance
    • By That Retro Guy
      So I figured out exactly what I want to do with my first Region.
      First, the Region:

City A will supply cities B, C, and D with Power, Water, and Garbage services.
      Likewise, City E will supply cities F, G, and H with Power, Water, and Garbage services.
      I'll do a 'You Don't Deserve It', and place a Hydrogen Power Plant in cities A and E.
      I know that I'll want a Highway Loop that goes through all cities except A and E.
      I have a question:  Do schools only have to cover Residential, or the entire map?
      More questions later.
    • By FeTheC
      So I'm fairly (re)New to SC4, and have just about no Modding experience (mentioning this aforehand since what i say might Show this anyway).
      I was thinking it might be cool (once I am more experienced) to have a mod which causes Pollution to spread from City to City.
       We all know that one can just plop a coal factory in the Corner of the map and not have to worry about the neighboring City being polluted by it.
      My idea/thoughts around the idea is, well, as i stated, this mod would cause it to be noticable that something like a coal plant is on the edge, or whatever form of Pollution (holy sh** a nuclear melt down would now be insanely devestating) which is being caused by whatever would also spread from the neighboring city.

So I'm not too familiar with exactly how it is coded but, I'm fairly certain that a part of the coding must define the current Level (value) of Pollution in an area, and that in the same manner which the Charts Show an incline or decline in Level of Pollution, it would be fairly simple to determine the average rate of Change (i.e is there a steady increase/decrease?). These two values could then be used, lets say values are CP=current pulltion and PR=Pollution Rate (e.g + .00001%CP/Day), oh and i just realized a third value would be Need, call it PT=Pollution Type (e.g Water,Air,Radiation, etc). These values could be used per edge tile (i.e the mod only Needs to determin what the CP and PR of each PT for the outter most tiles is) and then noted and applied to the neighboring cities edge tile (my thought is since a neighboring deal will Auto cancel if the neighbor no longer has water or power this should be possible).  

(ok, lemme just say im gonna tlk about it as though it were simple, but know that im assuming it's not)
      Ok, then, in the same way, perhaps even using the same function or method, in which a Connection to neighboring cities is made for/by roads, pipes, electricity etc. one can have an Automatically recognized Connection on every tile (idk if this would require too much processing power, but if so it could be reduced by having an Auto Connection be per every 10 or 20 tiles and then having the inbetweens just be averaged out) and through this Connection in the same way traffic Comes across so will Pollution. So we would have a Connection per tile (imagine a street or pipe Connection on every tile except instead of a street, an invisible one) for every PT, and then (CP value of neighbor x PR value of neighbor)/(CP value of current City x PR value of current City) would travel across in the same manner in which traffic does. So instead of car traffic it would now be Pollution traffic, and instead of visible (e.g street or electric pole) Connections there would invisible but noticable Pollution connections

Now, I'm not sure if it might useful should one attempt this endeavour to use some aspect of the neighboring deals function (I'm just thinkin bout how, if one makes a lot of Progress in one City or lets say raises a huge mountain to block all the Pollution then in the same way which neighboring deals only work so Long as the others continue to have the abilitiy to provide it, this part can be used to apply the Change in CP,n PR to the neighboring cities)

and ooooooooooooooooooomg i just thought of a really cool possible mod which mioght already exist so im gonna have to search for it first, but! lemme know what yall think!
    • By Joey Auburn
      IF YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED THIS FILE I SUGGEST REDOWNLOADING IT
      First upload.
      The map is meant to have a collection of major cities built upon it.
      Inspired by various locations in the US such as Hawaii, California, Texas, and Oklahoma (best state).

• By Aznan1717
      Can anyone help me with the link of Project Akar UI Enhancement base file for low resolution please? Need it badly.