1. gfvsims

2. Dezelles

3. Avanya

4. Lee Towers

Lee Towers

5. Turjan

• Similar Content

• By OcramsRzr
      I have become more familiar in 3Ds Max and even gained enough expertise in it over the past few months that I think my skill level is approaching a point where I think I am good enough to start making mods for Cities: Skylines. I started practicing in 3DsMax to make brick rowhouses for the game Banished but since I am more interested in Cities: Skylines now and my buildings were practice so I can mod C:S, I decided to start a new project of making buildings just for Cities: Skylines.
      I whipped this building up over the course of 4-7 hours today. It would have taken only 1 or 2 hours had I not made a ton of mistakes that required me to start from the beginning.

It will normally grow on a 4 tile wide x 3 tile deep lot with the ability to grow on a 4x4 lot with a backyard.
      FYI, I plan on making a ColorMask for the outer 2 rowhouses so it could have more variety (bright red, pink, tan, and whitewashed).
      Please give me feedback to help me improve the quality of my creations.
      Thank you!
    • By vitusweb
      Hi everybody,
      as I am starting to experimenting with asset creation (I am using Blender), I start this topic to share projects and problems.
      My first big issue is about underground textures. I have read some old posts about this topic, but I am still unsure I can apply them in my case. I am trying to get something like in the attached figure (side view). The building should "come out" of the sloped terrain. I can already get this effect easily by using one of the standard building templates, but of course textures aren't applied below the road level. If I use the "Japanese Garden" template as I read in some posts, I just get a mess, because the building becomes terrain conforming and the "underground" part does not show up at all (I have tried with the "Flatten Terrain" flag both on and off). Can anyone suggest a solution or a working asset of this kind which I might reverse engineer? I guess ModTools will be required, but I am new to it. Thank you very much!
      By the way, is it allowed to share also maps in this section or is it reserved to mods and assets?

• By mgomrjsurf
      When I started Game today like 40 Mods,1499 Assets Popped up but close to 600 Assets should and shouldn't of but some of the Mods glad they popped back up and Assets to but in Mods Folder in Windows Explorer 37 show up and that what it should be in Game but half don't work anymore so should I reinstall Game?
    • By velrox
      so, I installed BadPenaut's roads, including Narrow Roads Pack and Suburban Streets. When I open the game and access the Content Manager, I don't see the assets I installed. I tried putting the .crp files, moving them to Mods and back but it's not working. What am I doing wrong?
      Also, I enabled Network Extensions 2 and New Roads for Next, but the new roads don't appear for me.
    • By Ronyx69
      So I was recently looking at some Japan driving videos and got inspired to make some highway pillars.
      I'm planning to make an entire set of various types of pillars in this style, even a 6cell over-canal pillar. (if it goes okay)
      Tell me what you think about my first attempt, I need to nail the style and the details before I start making other variations.
      Constructive criticism welcome, also any ideas.
      By the way, do pillars have LODs like regular buildings? I should just make it just the pillar, without the small details - pipe, wires, supports.
      Not sure when they're going to be done and available.