MisterBlueStar4

Arden County-Urban Region

33 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • The city council has recently gotten involved in a ongoing conflict on what should be built at this construction site

nUZPlLa.png

Developer #1.Uvorbo Construction & Landscaping wants to build a new housing area along the port area in the distance.Supporters say the project will house 8 families and will possibly provide new economic opportunities. 

Developer #2.Eden Construction CO. wants to include a brand new high school that could increase the land value in the area.Supporters say the new high school will increase the land value around the area and will give more teenagers access to a good high school.

Both sides are at each other's throats over the issues for a while now.There has been numerous confrontations and a fight over what should be built at this area.Which side do you choose?Also state why you chose that position.

Darn bums digging in the dumpsters and leaving trash scattered all around.  Heh!  Great stuff- watching for more!

David

More fantasticness.  What is the boulder asset?- it's very nice.  Ditto for the water texture.  The boat needs to be embiggened, unless it is a kid's toy, but that's nitpicking.

David

• Original Poster
  • 14 minutes ago, dedgren said:

More fantasticness.  What is the boulder asset?- it's very nice.  Ditto for the water texture.  The boat needs to be embiggened, unless it is a kid's toy, but that's nitpicking.

David

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=930012701&searchtext=river+rocks

On 18. 4. 2017 at 6:53 PM, MisterBlueStar4 said:

The city in progress

TgKfisn.jpgxr5I30y.jpg2V8tTc1.jpg

First screen is too good looking for me.. I LOVE IT! Other screenshots are good too. Maybe a little more variety in cargo dock? Looking too artificially.. But true is if it was planned on clear area then this can be relevant..

• Original Poster
  • 8 hours ago, Arnold J. Rimmer said:

First screen is too good looking for me.. I LOVE IT! Other screenshots are good too. Maybe a little more variety in cargo dock? Looking too artificially.. But true is if it was planned on clear area then this can be relevant..

These photos are old but thanks for the comment.