ReshiramLover

Missing mods on ST Exchange (or the search is borked)

9 posts in this topic Last Reply

Highlighted Posts

There was a mod on the ST Exchange here in 2013 that is not showing up when I search it. It was called "Shut Up advisors" that removes unnecessary advisor popups during the game. I searched "advisors" and "shut up" but only irrelevant results showed up. When I tell it to include title only, it says "0 results"

So obviously some mods came up missing or the search on this website is not working properly

• Original Poster
  • 3 minutes ago, Jolteon said:

I don't think that mod is very useful anyway; You can disable the advisor popups in the game settings.

But if you'd rather use the mod, here you go: 

How can I get into the settings to turn off the advisors?

Anyway there is at least one missing thing on STEX. 

The original dependency file for this NDEX ITS NAM Terminus modified by Gitbi is missing, no longer available on STEX. And it's lost since 2012 or so, I sent a message to @ILL Tonkso about this little problem back in january, but he hasn't been here since autum of 2016, so I don't know. I ran into the original one on a japanese page, which collected a few links, and pointed to the STEX, but nothing is here.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By kingofsimcity
        KOSC presents: King's Community & Regional Park Pack, Volume 1
        Introduction
        King's Community & Regional Park Pack is a set of brand new park lots designed for your cities. This is volume 1 of 2, and covers a multitude of park types.
        Package Overview

Included in the following package is a set of custom textures and 11 park lots, ranging from humble neighborhood park to a regional giant.
        Most of the original parks in-game were designed with a singular function in mind. For example, courts, green space, fields and plazas were all presented individually. This set takes a different approach and combine many of those individual features into a single lot. Pathways, open grass space, wooded areas, courts, fields, and playgrounds are all components that you can expect to find in these parks.
        General Stats
        Of the 11 parks in the set:
        1 low-wealth variant, providing R$ cap relief and weaker R$$ relief. Lowered maintenance cost and water consumption. 6 medium-wealth variants, providing R$, R$$ cap relief and weaker R$$$ relief (the sports complex being the exception). Normal maintenance cost and water consumption. 4 high-wealth variants, providing full R$, R$$, and R$$$ cap relief. Higher maintenance cost and water consumption. In addition, most parks share the following properties:
        Air pollution reduction, light water pollution Moderate to strong landmark effects within a short radius, park effects over a larger radius (relative to park size) Detailed stats and information can be found in the enclosed README.
        Install Instructions
        Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder.
        DAMN Users Only
        You will need DAMN for these menus to show up/work.
        Merge the DAMN folder in the zip with the one inside the SimCity 4 install directory Plugins folder (not documents).
        For CD/DVD users, the default is - C:/Program Files (x86)/Maxis/SimCity 4/Plugins/DAMN/
        For Steam users, the default is - C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/SteamApps/common/SimCity 4 Deluxe/Plugins/DAMN/
        Drop the zzzzzz_DAMN_Hidden folder into your standard My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder if you want to hide the lots from the normal menus in-game. If you still want access to the original menu icons, feel free to delete this folder entirely.
        Dependencies
        The dependencies listing is a little more intimidating than before due to the use of girafe's HD flora. As a whole though, it's not much more than my standard fare. If you've downloaded any of my previous works then you should have around 75-80% of the required dependencies already.
        Props
        SHK Parking Pack BSC MEGA Props SG Vol. 1 Maxis Prop Names and Query Fix BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 2 AnyOne for Tennis BSC Prop Pack - Diggis Ponds 2 VIP girafe elms VIP girafe beeches VIP girafe lindens VIP girafe maples v2 VIP girafe birches Textures
        BSC Textures Vol. 1 BSC Textures Vol. 2 BSC Texture Pack Cycledogg V01 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures Superpaths Pathway Textures Community Park Textures (Included) Additional credit to MushyMushy for providing inspiration for one of the park locations, and rsc204/rivit for GoFSH work that made generating the additional textures here quick and painless!
        Enjoy!
      • By Tristy100
        Hello, I have multiple questions about just general stuff in SimCity 4.
        1-Actual tile sizes (small, medium, and large)
        2-How many large tiles would it take to remake Los Angeles, or New York (major cities)
        3-How many large tiles would it take to create that major city, but include area for parks, and recreation? (only around 3/4 to 4/5 of the city will be skyscrapers)
        4-Can I successfully recreated Milford, Michigan (village) on one tile (any size, not sure how big they are)
        5-Any recommended regions to download? Not 50,000 please, just one or two of your personal favorites.
        6-Do cities affect other cities across a gigantic map, lets say about 50 cities away, if they are connected by transportation (highway, airport, etc.)
        7-How big of a map would I need to try and recreated Oakland County, Michigan? Any recommended maps near this size?
        8-How could I reduce highway traffic tension as my cities develop? I'm seeing, after creating 10 or so cities of about 100k or more people, that my highways are becoming jammed. I have a commuter airport, two international airports, and a landing strip in a far away city of around 10-20k people. Also, would this far away city be affected by my almost million population mega-city? (about 5 or 6 tile wide city)
        9-Will people still choose car, even if all the different transport types are used correctly, and are more efficient than auto travel?
        10-This one may seem random, but as I first played SimCity 2013, why are the cities so much more limited in size in 2013 vs 4? (for the computer nerds that know all the GHz and ram or whatever :P)
        11-Any tips on creating a rural county/region place? I tend to get carried away and try to limit myself, but end up zoning skyscrapers in one region for jobs, then it looks weird and I just zone everything high density.
        12-Has anyone actually completed a region? My computer seems to poop itself when I try to load my city of 360k+ people, and the large city tile isn't even full yet. It's my largest city yet. (mostly based on pc limits) I've started to give up, and just zone low density to fill up around the skyscrapers, to make sort of a suburb. What are the recommended specs to get a region of 10-50 mill people? Is that physically possible without skyscraper spamming?
        13-What are some design ideas you have for cities? What are some hacks you have, to make cities seem more realistic, or fun design elements you put in your cities?
        14-How can I make a realistic highway system? I have NAM installed, but got rid of real-highway, as it's just SUPER confusing, and almost made me through my PC out the window. I now just have the base highway, and extra stuff NAM adds to that. Any tips with basic highway stuff only?
        15-I never really use ferries, as I find them slightly not worth the time. I use metro's only when I remember, and never mess with trains or monorails or anything. I'm mostly using airports and highways. Personally, I haven't had any fatal traffic issues, but can someone explain what each transportation does well/brings to the table, and what situations it would be used for?
        When answering these, please refer to the number of the question asked, thank you guys so much!
      • By BlitzPackage
        Greetings Good People,
        It has been almost a year since I played Cities Skylines.  I am now coming back to play it.  In that time I have noticed that there are a plethora new DLC, mods, etc.  So, my question is, which DLC should I get?  Are there any must have mods?  I was only used to the vanilla game.  I stopped playing because it got boring.  Is there any dlc or mod that I can download that makes the game more interesting?
        Thanks for any insight.
      • By Moses Zal
        Hey guys,
        I always noticed this happening. When I lower the funding of the maxis jail because I have much less than 1,000 inmates inside the prison, I start to see prisoners running and cops trying to catch them on foot. Of course when I am lowering the funding, I am always keeping the capacity more that the number of inmates. Does this mean that prisoners are escaping or is it just an annoying eye candy? 
        Edit: I got the answer, It didn't came to my mind to look for the answer in Prima's official e-guide before posting. Decreasing funding of jails increases the chances of a prison break.
      • By velrox
        so, I installed BadPenaut's roads, including Narrow Roads Pack and Suburban Streets. When I open the game and access the Content Manager, I don't see the assets I installed. I tried putting the .crp files, moving them to Mods and back but it's not working. What am I doing wrong?
        Also, I enabled Network Extensions 2 and New Roads for Next, but the new roads don't appear for me.