7 posts in this topic Last Reply

Are there any city building game where i can build an dystopian/totalitarian looking City? I want to build an City that could be an capital of an totalitarian fascist oder communist dictatorship. Does such an city building game exist? Most cities in city building games look very colorfull and not really dystopian, can you build in simcity 4 such an city?

why not? You can build whatever you want. Download some buildings from the STEX and build your dystopian city. Then take some screenshots and edit them in gimp or photoshop. Increase the Contrast, lower the saturation and exposure or give the screenshots a color tint . Be creative.

• Original Poster
  • 6 hours ago, schokoladeneis 1 said:

why not? You can build whatever you want. Download some buildings from the STEX and build your dystopian city. Then take some screenshots and edit them in gimp or photoshop. Increase the Contrast, lower the saturation and exposure or give the screenshots a color tint . Be creative.

but a City building game where you can build a really dystopian City doesn't exist?

• Original Poster
  • Just now, schokoladeneis 1 said:

Simcity Societies from 2007 has a vanilla feature to build dystopian cities. But the game is not that good at all.

i know simcity societies is not a good city building game. And the dystopian city looks stupid,

• Original Poster
  • 32 minutes ago, schokoladeneis 1 said:

I think SC4 is your best bet to recreate a good looking dystopian or futuristic city. There a thousands of custom made Bats and Lots to choose from. Take a look at Bipins files or download some prefab residential buildings.

Yes i want to build an communist dystopia.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Diego Del Llano
        Van Prooijen Trading is Comercial Ofices Buildin, the Heights is 200 m approximately.
        Style: Houston 1990
        File content:  
        -Functional Landmark with 4,000 CO$$$_Maxis Nite Version
        -Functional Landmark with 4,000 CO$$$_Dark Nite Version
        -Functional Landmark with 4,000 CO$$$_Original Maxis Version
        Notice:
        1.- The model presented here is an interpretation of the author. The measurements and size may vary from the original model made by Maxis.
        2.- The models are not exact replicas of the original models created by Maxis, so new features could be included, some earlier removed or altered.
        3.- If any model does not meet your requirement, you can download the original version of the maxis file offered in this file and edit it as you wish.
        4.- This is a work of exploration and experimentation that Diego Del Llano wanted to share with the community of Simtropolis. If some of this work does not satisfy you, you have the option of not downloading this file.
        5.-Diego Del Llano appreciates your understanding and wishes you to enjoy this project to the fullest.
        6.- Acknowledgments and all the credits to the original authors of this model.

• By terrariabat
        I was trying to install cam 2.1.X today and it gave me instructions to click on the simcity_1 folder and click start in the data packer window. But there was one problem...
        THERE WAS NO DATA PACKER WINDOW
        Does anyone have an answer or a fix to my problem? I tried installing LEX Datapacker and it gave me an error and I have no clue what to do.
      • By Chief ZDN
        Hello,
        I personally dislike (but not hating) how @BSC packs the dependencies. They're making packing deps in .exe and (making worse) creating it in huge number, so I can't install it fast like @Pegasus did. Also, Pegasus is packing the previous files, making the installing much easier (for instance, CDK3 Super Pak or The Terrain Kit) with his own. I don't hate BSC, they're producing quality content and the popular mods: Census Repository and CAMeLot Counter, aren't possible without BSC. I'm using Linux, how do I install the dependencies fast?
      • By Chief ZDN
        Hello,
        I'm planning to rearrange my plugins so my plugins available on modules (plugins-in-packages), like Girafe's floras and Northern Hemisphere/Europe Tree Controller saved in Euro Trees module or essentials saved in Essentials module. This is will be applied to my catalog at Omnibus. Should I do this? Should I redownload my plugins?
        Thanks.
      • By jmsepe

Everyone is invited to witness the opening ceremony of the 7th AIN Expo live from the Exhibition Center in Hakata ward, Kaijo Metropolis, Federal Kingdom of Teiko. The ceremony will feature a wide array of Teikonian culture ranging from folk to modern popular music.
        Join us as we celebrate AIN's largest gathering of minds. VISIT HERE for more details.