• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear Editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Bad Peanut
      Hey guys, new Poll!
      Please choose out of the following options for a 32m wide network which will have 4 tram tracks.
      The idea is that this is still a station track prefab so it will only be able to be placed inside an asset (so similar to monorail station tracks). This is due to the fact it will be using a unique track configuration which I will make compatible with the CO vanilla groups (they will connect visually with any tram network using the same connect groups as snowfall tracks)
      The trams will be able to stop on each set of track so you can have 4 separate parallel stops on the same road.

Please keep in mind the following:
      - DLC required for lanes,
      - platform widths (some of them are very skinny so maybe they're not as good)
      - overall usability as a medium road.
      - vehicle flow compatibility with vanilla/DLC roads

FYI red tram lanes are tram only (not bus as well)

IF you think of a better layout still vote on the above, but also POST a streetmix pic illustrating exactly how it can work within 32m and with the correct widths for lanes/platforms
    • By Chief ZDN
      Hello,
      I personally dislike (but not hating) how @BSC packs the dependencies. They're making packing deps in .exe and (making worse) creating it in huge number, so I can't install it fast like @Pegasus did. Also, Pegasus is packing the previous files, making the installing much easier (for instance, CDK3 Super Pak or The Terrain Kit) with his own. I don't hate BSC, they're producing quality content and the popular mods: Census Repository and CAMeLot Counter, aren't possible without BSC. I'm using Linux, how do I install the dependencies fast?
    • By Chief ZDN
      Hello,
      I'm planning to rearrange my plugins so my plugins available on modules (plugins-in-packages), like Girafe's floras and Northern Hemisphere/Europe Tree Controller saved in Euro Trees module or essentials saved in Essentials module. This is will be applied to my catalog at Omnibus. Should I do this? Should I redownload my plugins?
      Thanks.
    • By jmsepe

Everyone is invited to witness the opening ceremony of the 7th AIN Expo live from the Exhibition Center in Hakata ward, Kaijo Metropolis, Federal Kingdom of Teiko. The ceremony will feature a wide array of Teikonian culture ranging from folk to modern popular music.
      Join us as we celebrate AIN's largest gathering of minds. VISIT HERE for more details.
    • By Belfastsocrates
      @Bipin requested I upload these concrete retaining walls as he no longer has access to the files. These walls are solely the creative output of Bipin and I take no credit whatsoever nor assume responsibility for them. 
      Please bear in mind these walls were never released as a 'final version' and should be considered a test/draft version and treated as such by members.
      The walls contain a variety of retaining wall pieces as you can see from the images. I have only tested them with 10, 12 and 14 metre-high embankments and as you can see from the image the 'boutiques' entrance is best suited to use at 10m. Placing the corners can take a bit of trial and error so be patient, remember these are not a final release. 
      Walls should appear in the Misc Transport menu
      Redistribution of these files is forbidden without the express permission of @Bipin

Lot Files include;
      bipin_retainConcreteSD_1_1ee99f0a bipin_retainConcreteSD_1_sidewalk_1ee9f7d2 bipin_retainConcreteSD_2_9ee99fd4 bipin_retainConcreteSD_3_9ee99ff7 bipin_retainConcreteSD_bee98991 bipin_retainConcreteSD_corner_bee9a93d bipin_retainConcreteSD_corner_sidewalk_5ee9f84a bipin_retainConcreteSD_corner_sidewalk2_fee9f8f8 bipin_retainConcreteSD_UB_dee9e094 bipin_retainConcreteSD_UB_sidewalk_1ee9f76c bipinboutique_2_5eebe300  
      Dependencies required  - 
      PEG-MTP Texture Pack Volume 2