• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear Editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Ronyx69
      Tutorials, scripts, source code and files etc.

Realtime Asset Creation (Ingame Texture & Mesh Replacement)

Asset Creation Videos (+ Theme & LUT)

Modding Videos

Tutorial Videos

Scripts

Asset Source Files

Mod Source Code

Quick Help Response Videos

Quick Tips

• By Moses Zal
      Hey guys,
      I always noticed this happening. When I lower the funding of the maxis jail because I have much less than 1,000 inmates inside the prison, I start to see prisoners running and cops trying to catch them on foot. Of course when I am lowering the funding, I am always keeping the capacity more that the number of inmates. Does this mean that prisoners are escaping or is it just an annoying eye candy? 
      Edit: I got the answer, It didn't came to my mind to look for the answer in Prima's official e-guide before posting. Decreasing funding of jails increases the chances of a prison break.
    • By Dreamerrrrrr
      Hello!
      I have just found a wonderful video about which I was dreaming all my life =)  The movie is here:
      Due this video I have noticed that its possible to ride from city to city without exit/load maps, using one vehicle.  Can you advise me which addition I need to install for having this beautiful possibility? Oh, and if it can be valid for U Drive It missions, I mean, can I use for example bus/train missions with tasks points marked not only in one city/loaded map, but it could be marked at another city/map?

Oh and if its possible for a subway train riding underground in tunnels, and also easily to other maps?

Oh and the last little question about roads: is a width of track for avenue as wide as for the standart 2x2 avenue or for the standart road? I think the width of the 3x3 high-speed highway which is gray is less wide, and I wanna be sure that tracks for modded avenues are not less wide.

Thank you!
    • By Supernia
      SimCity 4 was released for PC on January 14, 2003.

Happy birthday SC4! 
    • By Ibigoo
      Hi,
      i created a custom medium road with two tram lanes in its middle (center of tram lanes at +1,5 / -1,5 meters from the median). To make the rail transition with the vanilla medium road w/ tram, shall i create the rail transition (curve) by myself or it is calculated by CS?
      For illustration pls check the below schreenshot (it is wip, still a lot of adjusment needed, i know)
      Thanks in advance,