1 post in this topic Last Reply

Does anyone have SkyeStorme's mods or modpacks? His website has been down for a year and i really like some of his mods. If not, can someone point me in the way of a direct download link. Thanks :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By snakeboy1209
      how do you install mods for the game
    • By Ronyx69
      So I was recently looking at some Japan driving videos and got inspired to make some highway pillars.
      I'm planning to make an entire set of various types of pillars in this style, even a 6cell over-canal pillar. (if it goes okay)
      Tell me what you think about my first attempt, I need to nail the style and the details before I start making other variations.
      Constructive criticism welcome, also any ideas.
      By the way, do pillars have LODs like regular buildings? I should just make it just the pillar, without the small details - pipe, wires, supports.
      Not sure when they're going to be done and available.

• By Mr_Maison
      Hello everyone. This will be my custom content showcase and workshop thread. In all the years I been a member here, I never uploaded any content but enjoying great work by other members. I take this opportunity to say Thank You to all content makers for making our city building experience so enjoyable. I feel that making content is overdue for me and I want to give back to the community. I have some buildings and trees that I will be showing in upcoming updates to this thread. I will also be asking for advice and help.
      11/19/2017 Release: The Christmas Tree Link http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1205112717

More info on last pages of this thread.

Note: This post was edited 5/29/2015 to reserve this first post for all current updates.

• By pauliaxz
      Hello ST community,
      I will use this topic to show my upcoming, work in progress and finished mods for Cities: Skylines. Some may know, some may not - I make soviet style buildings and car models.
      Here is some showcase of my already made mods:
      Link to steam collection of my residential soviet buildings. Series 1-464LI

Vehicle mods:
      Link to steam collection of my passenger cars mods
      Link to my steam collection of heavy land vehicles (buses, trucks)

Here is the link to all my planned, WiP, released vehicles list in Trello website
    • By olegario39
      I downloaded the Heretic Seaport Project as well as its dependencies, but the railway textures are still missing. And I already downloaded the railway textures.
      What did I do wrong to cause this issue?