Apolo br

Looking for mod someone knows where to find

6 posts in this topic Last Reply

I want to put wires from the power grid in the streets With all that mess of power cables. Where can I find this MOD? Here's the photo I found: I want something like this. I do not know if this is the right topic for this question. I thank the attention.

1.jpg

11 minutes ago, Apolo br said:

I do not know if this is the right topic for this question.

Here is certainly a good guess. *;)

However, we do have a thread that is prolly more suited for this. As a moderator I can merge your post into that thread, but it's tricky when it's the first post of a new topic and if I do it wrong things get really messed up. So I'm going to give you the link and let you add it there yourself. First click to edit your post, then do Ctrl+A to highlight all of it, then Ctrl+C to copy all of it to your clipboard. After that cancel the edit so you don't lose the content. Next click this link to be adding a new reply to the Can't Find It - Ask Here thread. Then Ctrl-V to paste in your whole post. Save that and it will be good to go.

Just now, Apolo br said:

I want to put wires from the power grid in the streets With all that mess of power cables.  ........

Unfortunately it is not so simple ... it will depend on compatibility with what you are already using.

Anyway below I leave the link to the model shown in your picture.

jpnsidewalkmods.jpg

*:read: -Japanese style decoration road MOD2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By jmsepe

Everyone is invited to witness the opening ceremony of the 7th AIN Expo live from the Exhibition Center in Hakata ward, Kaijo Metropolis, Federal Kingdom of Teiko. The ceremony will feature a wide array of Teikonian culture ranging from folk to modern popular music.
      Join us as we celebrate AIN's largest gathering of minds. VISIT HERE for more details.
    • By Belfastsocrates
      @Bipin requested I upload these concrete retaining walls as he no longer has access to the files. These walls are solely the creative output of Bipin and I take no credit whatsoever nor assume responsibility for them. 
      Please bear in mind these walls were never released as a 'final version' and should be considered a test/draft version and treated as such by members.
      The walls contain a variety of retaining wall pieces as you can see from the images. I have only tested them with 10, 12 and 14 metre-high embankments and as you can see from the image the 'boutiques' entrance is best suited to use at 10m. Placing the corners can take a bit of trial and error so be patient, remember these are not a final release. 
      Walls should appear in the Misc Transport menu
      Redistribution of these files is forbidden without the express permission of @Bipin

Lot Files include;
      bipin_retainConcreteSD_1_1ee99f0a bipin_retainConcreteSD_1_sidewalk_1ee9f7d2 bipin_retainConcreteSD_2_9ee99fd4 bipin_retainConcreteSD_3_9ee99ff7 bipin_retainConcreteSD_bee98991 bipin_retainConcreteSD_corner_bee9a93d bipin_retainConcreteSD_corner_sidewalk_5ee9f84a bipin_retainConcreteSD_corner_sidewalk2_fee9f8f8 bipin_retainConcreteSD_UB_dee9e094 bipin_retainConcreteSD_UB_sidewalk_1ee9f76c bipinboutique_2_5eebe300  
      Dependencies required  - 
      PEG-MTP Texture Pack Volume 2

• By Corrival_Rhyme
      So when I go to use NAM's ground tram station, specifically working with its tracks, not placing the station (no problems there), it freaking crashes the game when I basically place either types of tracks, the draggable or the single one.
    • By SimGoober
      Ever been to a Chinese Takeout, where things were just "not right"? Well, welcome to Sum Ting Wong. There are some shady deals going on here, not enough for the police to really crack down, but just enough that they aren't healthy for the neighborhood.
       Lot Details and Information Growable Versions : The growable versions of this lot will be built by your Sims when the appropriate zone is provided.
      Lot size: 1 x 3, 1 x 2 tiles , Commercial Services Building Style(s): New York, Chicago, Houston, Euro Growth Stage: 2 Occupants: 15 Cs Dependency: BSC Essentials (v1.0)
      Cori Edit: Tweaked font size from itty bitty to readable and added dependency linky.
    • By olegario39
      there are several blocks in my city that I want to be row houses/apartments. but the buildings growing as of now look too repetitive. 
      of course I can just plop the Maxis houses over the existing lots, but they would have no jobs, or worse, become abandoned. instead of doing that, what can I do?