454 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • I think I got it figured out. I've reuploaded the bank and the pharmacy relots into just one download. 4 of the lots have been updated in this pack. I also put the restaurants into one download file as well. You're welcome.

• Original Poster
  • 12 hours ago, Evanjs said:

Great lot that need new relots. Could you add the signs that go with the lots please? 

Yes, but only for the lots that have signs.

I'm also pushing Simgoober's relots back to pack 4. Got some behind the scene complications that will take more time to fix.

1 hour ago, RRetail said:

Yes, but only for the lots that have signs.

I'm also pushing Simgoober's relots back to pack 4. Got some behind the scene complications that will take more time to fix.

Ok thanks can't wait... 

• Original Poster
  • Just some need to do some finishing touches for pack 3. Let me make clear that Starbucks is far bigger than what the picture makes it look like.

Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg

• Original Poster
  • Project updates:

Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg

I don't think I'm going to relot every single gas station, but just the ones that I find appealing. I may or may not do at least a few more of the ones found in nos17's mega pack. Some are just too retro for me to play with though.

Let me know if there is a specific gas station (whether found in the pack or not) that you would like to see relotted.

Edit: I just now caught the odd texture on the Shell relot. Will definitely fix that.

1 hour ago, Evanjs said:

With the Waffle House can you add more parking? And if  possible ad the Waffle House sign. 

could you NOT boss around the content creator? at least offer suggestion, not demand him to do stuff like you keep doing in here.

1 hour ago, DavidDHetzel said:

could you NOT boss around the content creator? at least offer suggestion, not demand him to do stuff like you keep doing in here.

Sorry not meaning to. lol don't mean to act so bossy. My bad.... I try to say please and all that sometime but Usually I'm at work when I comment this.... I will try and say please and all more. Sorry David 

On 27.3.2017 at 4:23 AM, RRetail said:

Next batch of projects: (the supermarket)

[Pictures removed - friendly reminder: please try to quote pictures only when it's necessary, e.g. because you are referring to one picture in particular and your post would be hard to understand without the picture. Full quotes with long lists of pictures make threads unnecessarily long and difficult to read. Thank you! *:) ~ T Wrecks, moderator]

Looks great 

You're pumping these out with haste! I think the Publix could use a slightly larger lot due to the sheer size of the building but I'm pretty sure that just my love for massive lots doing the talking. :P Looking forward to the end result!

• Original Poster
  • 15 minutes ago, kingofsimcity said:

You're pumping these out with haste! I think the Publix could use a slightly larger lot due to the sheer size of the building but I'm pretty sure that just my love for massive lots doing the talking. :P Looking forward to the end result!

Agreed. I actually did increase the lot size slightly. Thanks!

• Original Poster
  • So here's a MASSIVE update on my current projects:

Untitled.jpg

I thought about just leaving this as the picture for this update. But, I'll be nice and do some close ups.

Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Untitled.jpg

• Original Poster
  • 6 hours ago, Ernestmaxis said:

Wow your a hard worker love the relotting. I surely download these! 

I very much appreciate that. Thank you.

Gas stations and auto centers now added to the STEX:

I dropped the Midas simply because the building is far too big when compared to the others.

11 hours ago, RRetail said:

Project updates:

Untitled.jpg

Eh, dunno if its worth doing that building at the top left its rather small and undersized, maybe the model tweaker could help. :/

@Evanjs I think that's Jawood's Applebee's

Eh, dunno if its worth doing that building at the top left its rather small and undersized, maybe the model tweaker could help. :/

Do you know where I can find it please? 

I  found it thanks so much. It a chilis by jawoods