454 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • From this point onward, I would like the community's input as to what I should relot as I am out of ideas....

1 hour ago, RRetail said:

From this point onward, I would like the community's input as to what I should relot as I am out of ideas....

More options on lot like a McDonald's pack with all the McDonald's relots with 2 or 3 lot options for each lot. And do more with all the lots maybe a couple Arby's and Bojangles. KFC, Taco Bell and many more.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By licoricebomb
        Regarding the creation of a new building family- how should I go about choosing an id? I am aware there is a prop family range thread on SC4D, but are building family ids in the same category? Moreover, that seems like a pretty dead thread...
        I'd like to relot some houses I found on the STEX, which are really all one model textured three ways. Their original creator didn't put them into a building family, but I want to give them new exemplars anyway, so I feel like I may as well do things properly and put them into a family as well, rather than multiplying all my lots x3.
      • By MisterBlueStar4
        So I've see that we all have shopping areas we like to share but wouldn't fit in the right topic so here it is.Now show us your shopping areas!
      • By SimGoober
        Ever been to a Chinese Takeout, where things were just "not right"? Well, welcome to Sum Ting Wong. There are some shady deals going on here, not enough for the police to really crack down, but just enough that they aren't healthy for the neighborhood.
         Lot Details and Information Growable Versions : The growable versions of this lot will be built by your Sims when the appropriate zone is provided.
        Lot size: 1 x 3, 1 x 2 tiles , Commercial Services Building Style(s): New York, Chicago, Houston, Euro Growth Stage: 2 Occupants: 15 Cs Dependency: BSC Essentials (v1.0)
        Cori Edit: Tweaked font size from itty bitty to readable and added dependency linky.
      • By aciaKa
        Good Day Guys,
        I love random placing commercial buildings like these below. But when the city runs abit for a while. It turns like all buildings look the same..

Like this... Below here are the commercial buildings I dont want to see.. is there anyway to stop having the same re building buildings... I like to see random and not all the same in a row...
        btw I am using a plop mod that allows to force $$ to build the city.

• By Wiotbilu
        Hey guys, I tried to look for CS $ a CO $ from stage 1 to download, but I did not find, do you know any? because I want to use BlockAllBuildings am CS and CO, but I can not find them in stage 1, so they can grow later, because Maxis's are not beautiful, because I like European style, so it does not mix, it can also be W2W, I love it W2W, can anyone fix me?