Sign in to follow this  
BLANKBLANK

Progress

4 posts in this topic Last Reply

It's hard work being a one-man band, I am impressed that Anselm has persevered with this project for so long. I'm glad he's going to be releasing an alpha version in three months time.

I'm really happy for Anselm! (I prefer spell with z because it reminds me of AzemOcram but names are self-identity so I will spell properly)

I love seeing his progress and growth (CityBound and personal).

However, I want to clear up any confusion: I do NOT want to try Alpha 1 or 2. I want to start playing and modding at Alpha 3--when a more complex economy (what I presume his early version looked like with some additions (hopefully utilities and basic government/civic/emergency services) in the new environment) is implemented. I want to contribute to the first project to add logging, mining, drilling, quarrying, fishing, and growing/farming raw materials for industry (and their products).

Good luck to all who choose Alpha tests.  Please remember that this carries considerable responsibility to report every frog and lump you fall across in some detail.  I am really not interested in test versions at all, but will consider a release candidate.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By bap
      One thing I surely miss in Cities Skylines are those generic, male & female, mayor statue of SC4. CO offers really nothing comparable to those.  I wonder if any experienced asset maker would be willing to take the challenge, fill this gap, and gift us with a CS version of those classic SC4 assets? Thanks in advance.
    • By Trylk255
      Hey guys ! This topic is made just for you.
      (!)Posts are going to be edited a lot so make sure to come often. I will mark new edits with a "!"
      Here we are going to talk about :
      - News about the SimCity Revive project
      - Screenshots of the mods
      - Comments about SCRevive
      - Q&A allowed!
      - Requests for the project
    • By MarkShot
      Please see attached.  I am using NAM 35 and CAM 2.1.
      (1)  Do I need to place a parking garage near terminal bus stops?
      (2)  How do I know what my parking garage is doing?
      (3)  How do I know what my buses are doing in terms of performance?
      Thanks!

What does the last one above mean?
      618 car trips, 63 bus trips, and 41 truck trips in a 24 hour window?
      Skylines will tell me how full my buses are with 30 being the number of seats.  Also, it will tell me car trips saved.
    • By anselm_eickhoff
      Long time no see, but Merry Christmas!!

Christmas 2016 Announcement
    • By anselm_eickhoff
      Another background-style update!
      Background: An Architecture for Millions of Things