1. mutton noir

mutton noir

• Similar Content

• By Star21Sim
      I find it very interesting that I have the two games The Sims and SimCity 4 where in The Sims I'm living in the world and on SimCity 4 I'm creating the world.  The two games have similarities in which it has the region view at the beginning, in The Sims it's more of a smaller regional view selection to build a house, and in SimCity 4 it has a larger regional view selection to build a city.  I find this interesting of games creating life and The Sims and SimCity 4 are awesome.    
    • By ricb
      Aside from SC4 deluxe, I also play other games, including Starcraft 2.  Recently, due to Blizzard's changing the system requirements for that game with an update, I had to upgrade my video card.  Since then, SC4 has the worst lag issues I've ever had.  I have also had more CTD issues when dragging networks, or bulldozing.  A good friend recommended Cities In Motion 2 to me and I have started playing that.  Since transport networks have always been my favorite part of the game, I find myself getting far more enjoyment playing CIM.  I am seriously considering dropping SimCity 4.  As I continue to keep my machine up to date I have to consider that a game that was created for Windows XP may not be feasible on my machine.  Before anyone asks, I do run the game in compatability mode.  That being said, I want to let you all know that I appreciate all the great custom content available here and at other sites.  I also greatly appreciate this community.  I have made a few small (I'm low income) donations in the past.  If I do leave SC4 behind, I will always have fond memories of this place.
    • By mattb325
      London Stock Exchange, by Mattb325.
      ---------------------------------------
      London Stock Exchange was founded in 1801 and its current premises are situated in Paternoster Square close to St Paul's Cathedral in the City of London. It moved to these smaller premises from the Old Stock Exchange Tower on Threadneedle St in 2004 as modern technology has reduced the need for face-to-face dealings on the trading room floor.
      London Stock Exchange is one of the world’s oldest stock exchanges. The current building on Paternoster Sqaure was designed by Eric Parry Architects and Sheppard Robson Architects. 
      While this is a fairly faithful representation of the real-life building, given the absolutely crazy angles and curves inherent in the original design, not everything is 100% true to real-life; this was done deliberately to ensure that the building can fit comfortably on a 4x4 lot. Additionally, the sun-dial feature on the back wall of the building was omitted because it was too small to be visible in game and the fact that the sun doesn't move in SC4.
      This building is modded as a non-conditional Stock Exchange reward (meaning it can be placed at any time without having met prior conditions).
      It does not over-write the Maxis Stock Exchange reward and can safely be used in conjunction with these (or any relotted version thereof). This reward has been modded with higher CAP relief and jobs values than the Maxis version. Like the Maxis version, this building costs nothing to place and has no monthly cost.
      Placing this Reward provides massive CO§§§ CAP relief, has a landmark effectand also provides up to 155 highly desirable civic jobs.
      If you wish to help develop high-wealth commercial skyscraper districts, then in addition to ensuring the other elements of your city (such as good health, education, correct zones, low crime & other infrastructure) are catered for, placing this reward lot will greatly assist in CO§§§ development.
      It is on a 4x4 lot.

STATS:
      Lot size :                   4x4
      Plop Cost:                §0
      Occupant Groups:  Reward; Stock Exchange; Biz Lawyer Attack
      Wealth:                     High Wealth
      Demand Created:   Jobs§: 23;  Jobs§§: 46; Jobs§§§: 86
      Demand Satisfied: CO§§§ 405,000
      Park Effect:            +0 over 0 tiles
      Landmark Effect:  +120 over 60 tiles
      Pollution:                 Air 6 over 3 tiles, Water 4 over 4 tiles, Garbage 57 over 0 tiles
      Power consumed:   66 MwH
      Water consumed:   66 Gallons/Month
      Bulldoze Cost:        §43,900
      Monthly Cost:         §0
      NOTE ABOUT DARK NITE vs MAXIS NITE:

This download contains TWO file types in two seperate folders; one for dark nite users (and other night-time darkening mods, such as Gizmos night-mod) and one for the standard Maxis nite. 
      You must choose only one file - depending on which version you use. If you are unsure whether you have a night-darkening mod installed, then choose the Maxis night version. 
      If you use the dark nite version, you will need a dark nite mod. (https://community.simtropolis.com/files/file/23089-simfox-day-and-nite-modd/) 
      DEPENDENCIES:
      To ensure proper functionality, please ensure the following files are in your plugins:
      *BSC MEGA Props - Mattb325Vol02.dat (http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=2383)
      NOTE ABOUT PARKING TEXTURES:
      Expensive London real estate means little or no open-air parking exists in the city. If you want to add parking textures, then you know what to do.....
      To install, simply unzip the contents of this file into your plugins folder.
    • By BloodyPenguin
      http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1176756723

• By Angry Mayor
      I'm going to start this by saying that I am probably the wrong personality type to play this game. Like as not, I'm expecting too much; I sincerely doubt it.
      Here's the situation -- I am running a game with the "Serenity Key" terrain. I am in Sandbox mode. The only mods I have in play are for extra MegaTowers. When I play, I use the cheats to turn off (in this order): 
      -Sewer
      -Fire
      -Medical
      -Garbage
      -ControlNet Req's
      -Crime
      I haven't had to use the rest, as yet. Given the fact that none of the bloody cheats STAY ON, I really don't want to. Seriously; less than two minutes after I use the cheats, the issues act like they have not been turned off/were re-enabled.
      DAFUQ?!?!?!

Also, I try to solve the problems of the sims, by following the advice, only to have that be completely worthless. Now, maybe I'm wrong, but I don't understand how the game can give you advice to build more high-wealth levels for a MegaTower, only to disregard the fact that you build a MT that is ALL high wealth.
      So, could someone PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS JODIDO MIERDA TO ME?!?!?! 'Cause, I'll be honest; right now, I wanna find the devs for this game, and pull a killer gorilla...