• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear Editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By RandomDownloadLotsALT
      Reinfeld Power Station. you can find this in utilities>power at the bottom, if theres something related to the screenshot on the icon or if it has 'natural gas power station) or 'small gas power station' then its the power station.
    • By chfzdn
      Hello,
      My laptop has Intel HD 3000 and I have $8 on my school saving. I want to buy $5 Steam Wallet. There are discounts on Steam. Should I buy Cities: Skylines (around $5) or SC4 (almost same price)?
      Thanks.
    • By terragaroa
      Hello guys
      i just have done some research before start a new city and thought about share with you the best of what i found 
      first thing is this vídeo, explaining How to make an attractive city, by the School of Life.
      this video shows 6 topics about how a city can be prettier :
      not be so chaotic or so ordered must have visible life must be compact must have easy orientation and some mistery must have a ordered scale must have local places to go  [Click to see the video]

take a look and post your opinion
      maybe i make some posts like this one, what do you think about it?

• By tariely
      TL-Chinese Plazas 4x3 (2 versions)

Only the pavement pattern is vaguely Chinese, but why not ? I just wanted to showcase shmails’ stunning First Bloom Roundabout Set, at least two of them to begin with. The two versions are dressed slightly differently, greenery-wise.
      Pavement & paths texture-wise, this is compatible with Tariel’s Big Modular Parks & Plaza project, woo-hoo.

And go have a look at Shmails’ Content : Good oldies !

Many thanks to my technical gurus, Rsc204, Kosc and Dreadnought. And especially Rivit, who lighted my SC4world and is always generously ready to help. And the guys and gals on the forums (Twalsh, Tyberius06, Matias93, Fantozzi, Catty-cb, Corinamarie…). We need help when we begin peeking under the hood of SC4. That the community is always there for us noobies is very comforting.
      BSC MegaProps - SG vol.1
      BSC MegaProps swi 21 vol.1
      BSC Textures Cycledogg vol.1
      Nams Props Pack Vol.2
      NDEX Textures vol.1
      SPOT_V-rc100.dat
      Tariel-Rivit’s Essentials (must load after the NAM)
      Tamorr_Family_Props_V210.dat
      wmp_power_props01.dat, in WMP Power Lots.
      (3) I also play with Twrecks Maxis HD Tree Replacement (if you don’t use it, your trees might look a bit different [not these trees !] ; perhaps you should use it…)
       (4) I play Nights. Depending on your using or not a Light Replacement Mod, the lighting will be slightly different, but There Will Be Light. If you dont want it, you can either tweak my lights in the Lot Editor or take them out of my Essentials  folder dep.
      (5) I like trees. I make intensive use of trees. Especially Girafe tree collection on the LEX ; so here’s the link, once for all ; just follow it into the woods, when indicated.
    • By tariely
      TL-Cerulean Tower 5x5

My version of the good oldie from BSC Parks (see link below). I decided to go with some of my CP Evergreens. If you want CP seasonals, just take mine out, the trees will revert to their seasonal aspects.
      This lot can be used with my NTS Park Paths Set, as part of Tariel’s Big Modular Parks & Plazas Project.

Many thanks to my technical gurus, Rsc204, Kosc and Dreadnought. And especially Rivit, who lighted my SC4world and is always generously ready to help. And the guys and gals on the forums (Twalsh, Tyberius06, Matias93, Fantozzi, Catty-cb, Corinamarie…). We need help when we begin peeking under the hood of SC4. That the community is always there for us noobies is very comforting.
      BSC_MEGAProps_SG_01
      BSC_Parks v2 Base Set 102 (only : BSC_Parks Cerulean Towers_models.dat)
      BSC_Textures_Vol01
      LBT Mega Texture Pack vol.2 (2009)
      Murimk ParkProps, in Murimk Props Pack vol.2
      Nams Props Pack Vol 2
      Tamorr_Family_Props_V210.dat
      Tariel Essentials (must load after the NAM)
      Tariel Trees Evergreen : only TL-CPv1 & v2 Evergreens folders 1 et 2 for :
      TL-CPv2 Apple 1-10 Prop.dat
      TL-CPv2 AspenProp 7-111.dat
      TL-CPv2 BlackWillowProp 1-81.dat
      TL-CPv2 HackenberryProp 1-11.dat
      TL-CPv2 Maples 9.dat
      NB : Remember, those must load last if you want them to show up as evergreens.
      wmp_power_props01.dat, in WMP Power Props
      Girafe trees : chestnuts, lindens, (evergreen.dat) ; Norway maples (LE._norway_maples.dat)
      ***Mac players may need merged.dat (included)
      (3) I also play with Twrecks Maxis HD Tree Replacement (if you don’t use it, your trees might look a bit different [not these trees !] ; perhaps you should use it…)
       (4) I play Nights. Depending on your using or not a Light Replacement Mod, the lighting will be slightly different, but There Will Be Light. If you dont want it, you can either tweak my lights in the Lot Editor or take them out of my Essentials  folder dep.
      (5) I like trees. I make intensive use of trees. Especially Girafe tree collection on the LEX ; so here’s the link, once for all ; just follow it into the woods, when indicated.