15. bsquiklehausen

16. mikamaty

17. Igorp133

18. Bolduck91

19. Czardus

20. donoteat

• Similar Content

• By AmiPolizeiFunk
      You know how in Google Earth you can hit "R" and reset the camera to point straight down and rotate so North is straight up?
      I think that would be an awesome and simple mod to add such a key to Cities:Skylines. Would anybody be interested in coding it?
    • By Shannanigan O'Crabby
      Hey there everybody...

So I've been building houses and using Ronyx "No Base" script to remove that ugly grey stuff the game adds on below ground level.
      I just noticed... that also removes "snow" if the asset is placed in a Snowfall map. :/
      I don't supposed there is any way around this is there?

• By AmiPolizeiFunk
      I'm a city painter and I'm trying to gain some control over my neighborhoods. I'm pretty sure that "Building Themes per District" by Boformer is the mod for this but I'm having trouble learning how to use it. Are there other mods that you guys use in conjunction with it? Do you city painters use the "Always Demand" mod? Cause I'm having demand issues and I'm not sure if I want to remove that aspect from the gameplay. Also, when you plop a building from a theme, do you have to lock it every time, or is there an easier way to get it to stick?
      Even just some kind of quick introduction to how you use the Building Themes per District mod would be really helpful. I'm having trouble figuring out the GUI.
      thx in advance
    • By Giovanni E
      So a while ago while screwing around with modtools i stumbled upon something that seems to control how smoke effects (or spawners) behave. Editing these parameters made me discover these things:
      M_maxlifetime: controls how long the trail of smoke will be.
      M_maxspawnangle: controls the grouping of the individual smoke puffs
      M_maxstartspeed: i believe this controls the amount of smoke puffs spawned.
      there are min and max values allowing for variation in the effect. i used the factory smoke large effect to test this.
      At this point im stuck, i can edit the smoke effects without problem, however they just wont save, everytime the game is restarted they reset back to their default settings.
      I tried to look into making a mod that saves them, but i lack the knowledge on how to do so. so i hope someone can help me figure this out or wants to pick this up.
      Attached screenshots is were the prop effect parameters are located (default settings), and how the effect can look when you edit these.

• By David_Strike13
      ola quero saber onde esta o download pois nao estou achando pode me ajuda e tambem quero pedir para vc se vc pode cria um mod que ele possa ter tsunami

English Translation:
      Hello, I want to know where the download is since I can not find it. It can help me and I also want to ask if you can create a mod so that it can have tsunami.