SAVAGExPHOENIX

Show us your bridges!

32 posts in this topic Last Reply

That's massive and lovely!  I think you might find that when building straight elevated road or highway, if you build in smaller increments (segments shorter than 10u), the default bridges won't be added.  Just keep clicking to build out the road incrementally.  They don't display if you use curved roads, but that probably won't work with this bridge.

Very VERY nice! How did you do that??!! Please explain..... I want that bridge. I think we're starved for new bridges at the moment. You should post this on reddit if you didn't already.

Edited by Mr_Maison  

• Original Poster
  • Let me tell you how many "short increments" it took to make this monster! 

goodmorningbeautiful_956.jpg

btw, it's "bridge by VIP". It's a park, but it causes kind of a "dam" effect in smaller rivers so use it out in the open if possible. :) 
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=431122850

Beautiful bridge. Have to agree that we could really do with a range of bridges for the game- whether complete or modular in design- rail/road & pedestrian. It's one weak spot in the game. I'm surprised that there are so few available.

7 hours ago, mutton noir said:

WOW that bridge????? Not available on workshop...

Well it is not in workshop indeed. I am still refining the 3D model and LOD for better performance. The bridge will probably be published next week or so. 

On 7/11/2017 at 2:51 AM, Masashi Shiro said:

Well it is not in workshop indeed. I am still refining the 3D model and LOD for better performance. The bridge will probably be published next week or so. 

So it appeared on the workshop for a brief time but seems to have disappeared? Is there a problem?