Dirktator

STEX CDs and Donations

368 posts in this topic Last Reply

It's an RL problem:   Dirk is moving.  Packing and unpacking everything he owns.    It's why the Trixies are delayed.    Once he gets unpacked and organized, he can clear out the backlog.

Hey everybody i made a donation about a month ago i live in ontario so does dirk i sent him a PM but no reply it should not take a month to mail me the dvd's??????????????????

just wanted to let u no i did receive both my disk thank you they are  great looking forward to downloaded  and tring them out

have a good day

Donated on Dec. 11. Hope the move goes well. Any way someone can give us a clue if we are even on the backlog? Love all the work everyone has done here!

Got my clue and nice gift for myself on Christmas Eve!  Thanks, when I can send a few more simoleans I sure will.

Less than 2 weeks over the holiday season...pretty fast in my book.

Peace

Hey its me again i donated about 2 months ago now and sent dirk 4 private messages and still have not recived any reply or status update i dont care how long the cd's takes to get to me i just want a status update from dirk him self so i know if he got my money and not some hacker???????????

Thanks for the reply Skigeek.

Love all the work everybody does on this site.

{HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL}

.PEACE.

January 06, 2009

STEX CDs/DVDs Are Shipping Out!

Hey all, if you donated mid December and have not yet received your discs, please rest assured that they are on their way!  Sorry for the delay, we were somewhat back-logged over the holidays and are just catching up now!  Please email me at any time if you have any questions dirktator@simtropolis.com  Cheers!
blank.gifPosted by: dirk

Depends on where you live. Could potentially take over a month if you're in some odd corner of the world.

Even if you live close by (US or Canada), a week is still a bit fast to expect it. They ship this stuff on the cheap which means it's shipped sloooow.

Just be patient, it's coming. 1.gif

i donated on november 22\08 and still have not recived anything dirk did contact me on january 06\09 and said it will be shiped out this week it is now february 23\09 and still nothing i am starting to think that donating is a SCAM ?????????????????????????????????????????

Send dirk an email (dirktator@simtropolis.com) .. you must have just gotten missed when he did the batch to catch up from November/December. I can assure you it is not a scam.

but i didnt get a email conformation and was wondering if it was sent {i dont know where to post this, or how to contact the site owner}.

also how long will it take for me to get my cd's?

im not complaining or anything like that, i was just wondering lol.

thanks.

Depending on where you live, it should take two to three weeks. Dirk makes all the discs in batches every Sunday or Monday, so yours won't be sent out until next week.

If you have any questions, or if its been more than three weeks and your discs haven't arrived, fire off an email to dirk.. his email is at the bottom of every page. 4.gif

Contact the webmaster: dirktator at simtropolis dot com

Posted by dirk on the homepage news:

March 09, 2009

STEX Discs Shipment Delay February-March

Just a note to let you know that if you had donated to receive a disc after Feb 15, rest-assured that your discs will be on their way.  We are a little bit behind schedule by about 10 days, but we're catching up!  Please email me directly if you would like to check on the status of your discs (dirktator[at]simtropolis.com).   Thanks for being patient and thank you for supporting the community! 4.gif
blank.gifPosted by: dirk
quote>

Dear respective Simtropolis guys,

I try to get your STEX Collector's Edition DVD Volume 2 by donate some $$ through PayPal but the system always return this error message; "You have reached a limit on your ability to send money. Please link and confirm a debit or credit card to lift this limit". Therefore, i cannot sent this $$ to you to get this DVD. I already verified my PayPal account and contact PayPal representative but still cannot proceed the payment.

Can you provide me some solutions to cater this problem so that i can send some $$ and get this DVD. Hope you can reply my email immediately.

Thanks,

zaher

i bought simtropolis cds 1 and 2 at least one month ago.  thats AT LEAST 4 weeks, and i have yet to get it out of my daam mailbox.  i paid thru paypal, everything went thru, but ITS NOT HERE? 

Woah calm down a little there..3.gif

The CD's aren't always shipped right away. I understand your frustration, but the site is run by one guy. You have to cut him some slack. Kindly send an email to the Webmaster - dirktator(at)simtropolis.com and explain your situation. He will be more than willing to help you through this. Just remember to remain calm. 4.gif

Just consider yourself a loyal donator to the site for now. While you're feeling good about yourself, sooner or later they will give you a gift in the mail.

Nope, not a scam. Plenty of people have bought the discs and received them. Dirk could be a little backlogged and doesn't have any discs to ship.

Please refrain from using all caps when creating your thread. Thanks.

Please be patient. As mentioned, Dirk could be backlogged, give the man a chance! The staff promises you will receive one very soon.

• Original Poster
  • Hey everyone! Yes, all your discs have been sent out! If you ever want to verify, you can always email me at dirktator@simtropolis.com. There have been cases (rare!) that a disc has been lost in the mail, always let me know and I'll be sure to send a replacement. Since these are sent by regular post, I can't always know if a disc does not make it to its destination. Anyway, thanks for supporting Simtropolis. If you're waiting for Disc 3, do know that they have been sent. As mentioned on the home page, we were slightly back-logged, so the discs were shipped August 6 and 7, about 3 days later than we announced. Thanks everyone!

It is not a fraud. Like dirk said, send an email to dirktator@simtropolis.com and comfirm that you order one and he will send you a replacement. 4.gif

As dirk mentioned in the post above yours, send him an email and he can sort things out regarding your disc.