Dirktator

STEX CDs and Donations

368 posts in this topic Last Reply

The delivery time also depends on where you are in the world. I think dirk ships them out himself in the mail so the time can vary...

If it takes more than a month, then I'd get start to get worried...3.gif

Maybe the STEX Collections page needs to be updated to reflect that the average wait time has gotten somewhat longer than the 7-12 days advertised. I don't have a problem with waiting a few weeks, but it would be nice to at least get some acknowledgment that my donation was received.

Just to clarify things, i donated a week and a half ago, and received an e-mail telling me that my donation was indeed received and the shipment of my disks would take a little longer than expected.

So i suggest if you have donated and did not receive an e-mail with in a week or two you should contact him your self to verify your donation.

Thanks for the e-mail Dirk

i donated a few days ago.

one question though, in the donation page, it didnt ask me for my shipping address. so where will the disk ben sent to? or you will use the address associated with my PayPal account?

and i havent got any confirmation that the donation is recieved.

From the donation page:

"If you donated $20 or more,$30 or more, or $45 or more, an appropriate gift will automatically be sent to the address provided with your PayPal receipt."

Ideally, use the Donate page to donate to Simtropolis. If you want to donate via regular mail(sending a money order or whatever), contact Dirk.

Hi

On 11 May I purchased, via Paypal, the two-disc STEX set. I have not yet received that purchase, and am curious to know the status.

Regards,

I live in Taipei, Taiwan

Regards,

Kuo Chiang Wu

It's been about 3 months now, unfortunately, since I received the disks, after making a 45 dollar contribution to the website. However, when the disks came, my "Essential Classics" disk (Vol.1) came with a massive crack through one entire radius of the CD. I contacted the person the sheet of paper that came with the disks said to contact if their was a problem (the Simtropolis webmaster) but I never received a response. I'm aware of the long period where I have left this problem unsolved, but I still have evidence I ordered them legitimately and would like to now get what I, in essence, paid for. I was curious as to if anyone could direct me to a source where I could get a reliable response to this problem, or advice on the situation at all. Should I try contacting the webmaster again, or search for someone else to bring my complaint to?

[Dirk PMed.. - abcvs]

I've a question:

In what month are latest additions from STEX to DVD? I mean, I need to buy it but I'm not going to if latest bats & lots are before April.

Hi, I donated to the STEX about three weeks ago, and still have not recieved my STEX DVD!! I am wondering IF and WHEN i am going to get it. I would just like to know that my donation was not a waste.

Thank you

Woah calm down they're on their way, keep in mind these have to be made and sent in the mail to wherever you are...you'll get them.

Question, Is there a place where I can purchase and legally download a digital copy of STEX Vol. 1 and 2? As an ISO image or something? I live in Switzerland so it would take about 10 days for STEX to get here by snail mail. Thanks, Sendark

I am 99.99% sure that it is not available as a digital download. Your best bet is getting the CD's through the mail and just being patient, or downloading files one-by-one from the STEX.

I am also sure there is no where mentioned on Simtropolis there is no download for the CD. Waiting ten days isn't really that long considering the great quality it brings to your game. 2.gif

Hi guys,

I made a donation of $45 through PayPal for STEX collections 1 and 2 on November 10th of last month and have not yet received anything. I emailed stexcd@simtropolis.com through several email addresses but received no responses. I was just wondering if anyone here can help with whom I should contact for an update.

Thanks!

Yang

Hmm, well it really depends on where you live. If you reside outside of Canada, international shipping takes time. I would just hang in there Iron Eagle, it should come sometime soon!

Best,

-Haljackey

hi guys     it has  been a month and i have tried to email derk and no reply  i was just wonder whats going on and when will the disk show up or if they have in deed shiped 

thank you 

skvfd6

Originally posted by: SKVFD6 hi guys     it has  been a month and i have tried to email derk and no reply  i was just wonder whats going on and when will the disk show up or if they have in deed shiped 

thank you 

skvfd6quote>

The staff appreciates your concern. 

Clarification is currently being sought as to the process of how donations are received, acknowledged and CDs sent out.