609 posts in this topic Last Reply

Some pretty high capacity interchanges. Because the traffic was getting a little bit out of hand.

One I just made:

<snip>

Looking good! I hope people will start creating complicated spaghetti interchanges, the possibilities are endless!

The traffic is a real challenge when your city grows!

Some pretty high capacity interchanges. Because the traffic was getting a little bit out of hand.

One I just made:

<snip>

Looking good! I hope people will start creating complicated spaghetti interchanges, the possibilities are endless!

The traffic is a real challenge when your city grows!

Actually I've barely had any problem with the traffic so far. I have a town of 40 000 people so far with 1 metro line and 2 bus lines and everything seems to be going fine. 

interchanges take up so much space.  What is interesting is nobody is going underground with roads.. I have yet to find a way to build DOWN myself in the game. 

interchanges take up so much space.  What is interesting is nobody is going underground with roads.. I have yet to find a way to build DOWN myself in the game. 

No tunnels yet but it's a top priority.  

Aftermath of train queue for miles due to station congestion by just using a small triangle intersect... (stupid train manager! who the hell arrange those train timing?!)

K... forgot about the last pic, after trying to make a T intersection I figured it would be so hard and...

Came out with a double roundabout design. One for "station rail" (lower), one for "inter-map rail" (elevated)

If they want cross between lower and upper, they gotta use the two ramp available within the roundabout.

In the mean time, gotta cross a avenue from a new residential area to the industrial area.

People can use the walk path to cross around safely to other sides, or... just go there watch train...  :rofl:

Bx1dUw3.jpg

Also re-designed an entry to the industrial area (plan for expansion). Had enough with the high amount of heavy traffics flowing in and out.

Not an intersection expert... I just do what I see fit ;3 I don't know what this type of intersection called anyway.

6mdV5ob.jpg

Here's the first real interchange in The city of Belvedeere. Basically a 3-way interchange with on and off ramps from the bridge for street access, and something like 6 streets running under it. Still gotta get an elevated train line across this mess somehow, coming from the industry at the left, to run along the shore line by the industry on the right.

20140316_205412.jpg

Already with interchanges? Guys you're so sick!!!

:D

BTW your stuff looks amazing!!! This (besides being still very young and open to improvement) seems like the right game to do this! :D

Here's the first real interchange in The city of Belvedeere. Basically a 3-way interchange with on and off ramps from the bridge for street access, and something like 6 streets running under it. Still gotta get an elevated train line across this mess somehow, coming from the industry at the left, to run along the shore line by the industry on the right.

20140316_205412.jpg

This is awesome - but it looks like the sooner we get tunnels, the better  :D