vester_DK

VDK Trains Inc.

92 posts in this topic Last Reply

Highlighted Posts

Another skin pack in your collection, and i'd say i'm quite fond of this one because it includes some 1950's paint schemes i really like (i like most of them, actually, but this pack includes some of my faves).

May I ask if you, so far (i know you've been fairly prolific with this type of content), attempted doing any of those schemes?

1) Northern pacific two tone scheme (somewhat different than the one you've used in this pack though - lower light green, top dark green - i guess they used them in different periods)

2) MKT ("Katy") railroad texas special paint scheme ( used on their flagship train in the 50's).

3) McGinnis or late McGinnis paint schemes from New Haven railroad (Mc Ginnis is also used by some metro north units nowadays as some kind of heritage scheme)

Naturally, i wouldn't mention them if i weren't to be fond of them...but i'm interested in knowing wheter you have already attempted to replicate them (perhaps in another skin pack), not to request these if you hadn't - the sheer number of skins in this pack alone would be enough variety to try out for an entire lifetime of SC4 gameplay, methinks :P.

Beautiful trains! Downloaded this earlier this week, now I have NS, CSX, and Central Georgia rolling through my City Journals :)

I respectfully request the following be added to any upcoming passenger releases, both of which are commuter trains in the Baltimore-Washington metro area:

MARC - Maryland Rail Commuter

VRE - Virginia Railway Express

I also respectfully request the following for any further freight releases:

B&O - Baltimore and Ohio

C&O - Chesapeake and Ohio

Thank you!

I would like to show off one of your masterpieces - the Gautrain - that is zipping up and down in all my cities and towns  :wub:

14072370725_aaaf9997f4_o.jpg

14049263746_56fd234763_o.jpg

It is my favourite train in the world! Both in-game and in real life! Thanks! :]  :thumb:

This model engine always makes me think of the AMRoad "Silver Streak" plowing through Toronto as a stand-in for 1970s Chicago. How can we not love Gene Wilder, Richard Pryor, and runaway Canadian trainsets!

I still haven't decided on which of these beauties I want to use in my cities.