1. Compdude787

Compdude787

• Similar Content

• By tariely
      TL-Anubis OldTown Rail Stations Set

Those are relots relot of Anubis89 excellent  Old SmallTown Rail stations. All hail to him.
      I like them for smaller cities or towns, because they are easy to place along rails (they go on both sides), and there is a Single Track (STR) version.  I added some more,  I TLC’d and Transit Enabled them all. I upped the capacities a little bit, but the rest of the properties aren unchanged.
      Check Anubis89 other content on the STEX...
      Content :
      • TL-Anubis OldStation STR TERMINUS 6x2 (single track)
      • TL-Anubis OldSmalltownStation STR  6x2 (single track)
      • TL-Anubis OldltownStation 6x3 TERMINUS
      • TL-Anubis Station Halt 2DTR 6x3 two double tracks)
      • TL-Anubis OldSmalltownStationB2 2DTR 6x3 (two double tracks)
      • TL-Anubis Town Station TERMINUS 6x5
      • TL-Anubis Town Rail Station 6x5
      Many thanks to my technical gurus, Rsc204, Kosc and Dreadnought. And especially Rivit, who lighted my SC4world and is always generously ready to help. And the guys and gals on the forums (Twalsh, Tyberius06, Matias93, Fantozzi, Catty-cb, Corinamarie…). We need help when we begin peeking under the hood of SC4. That the community is always there for us noobies is very comforting.
      BSC_MEGA_Props - CP Vol01.dat
      BSC_MEGA_Props - CP Vol02.dat
      BSC_MEGA_Props - JES Vol01.dat
      BSC_MEGA_Props_JRJ_Vol05.dat
      BSC_MEGA_Props_MJB_Vol02.dat
      BSC_MEGA_Props_Misc_Vol01.dat
      BSC Textures vol.1.dat
      BSC Textures vol.2.dat
      LBT_TexturePack2.dat
      NDEX Base texture Set 1.dat
      MGB Mods SV Unified EU-RRW (only MGB_TGN Diag Filler Override.dat)
      NetworkAddonMod_FLUPs_Props.dat : in any NAM 34 and up)
      nos.17 Essentials 12 ( nos.17_CarCollection_ortho.dat, nos.17_SHK_indiv_ortho.dat)
      OrangeTSC MegaProp V.01.dat
      Paeng_Resource_Parks205.dat, in Parks Revisited 205
      PEG Texture Pack vol.01 (Peg_Overlay-Textures_vol-1.dat)
      PEG-CC_CarCluster_MOD_100.dat
      SFBT Essentials 2015
      SFBT_CP_Street_Deciduous_Trees.dat, in SFBT Street Tree Mod
      SFBT Railway Props.dat
      SG_BusStop04.dat in SG Bus Stops BSC
      SHK_ParkingPack.dat
      Super SHK MEGA ParkingTextures (Islands & Paths& Curbes.dat)
      Tamorr_Family_Props_V210.dat
      Tariel-Rivit Essentials
      Vortexture 1- Base Set v1.dat
      wmp_power_props01.dat
      Girafe greenery : berries, elms, feather grass, honey locust, lupins, maples.
      FTexture.dat (included)
      ***Mac Players may need : merged.dat (included)
      NB: The stations work with any NAM (although it is made for the RealRailway version NAM 36) ; if you play with the old texture, just take out Z___RRW Reskin Rivit from Tariel-Rivit Essentials.
      (3) I also play with Twrecks Maxis HD Tree Replacement (if you don’t use it, your trees might look a bit different [not these trees !] ; perhaps you should use it…)
       (4) I play Nights. Depending on your using or not a Light Replacement Mod, the lighting will be slightly different, but There Will Be Light. If you dont want it, you can either tweak my lights in the Lot Editor or take them out of my Essentials  folder dep.
      (5) I like trees. I make intensive use of trees. Especially Girafe tree collection on the LEX ; so here’s the link, once for all ; just follow it into the woods, when indicated.

• By tariely
      Tariel Trees Evergreens

I like all SC4 trees, seasonal or not. But I noticed over the years that I preferred the more varied, often lighter green, spring version of many seasonal trees (those that have a spring season). Even the beautiful Girafe evergreen trees (where would we be without them ?) are a bit too dark for me. In fact, all summer versions of all trees look the same, too dark green for me. So I decided to get me some spring-only version of the seasonals I liked and was likely to use in my lotting or relotting.
      Here they are : CP trees, JENX (Xannepan) Trees (among which his uniquely beautiful Willow Tree), and PK (Porkissimo) Trees. I separated the more numerous CP trees in three folders, so you can pick and choose.
      • TL-CPv1 & v2 Evergreens 1
      • TL-CPv1 & v2 Evergreens 2
      • TL-CPv1 & v2 Evergreens 3
      • TL-JENX Evergreens
      • TL-PK2 Evergreens
      • TL-Trees Evergreen TestLots : they will show up in your Parks menu ; they are TEST lots, to show what the trees look like in YOUR game (to check if you do have the deps, for instance…) ; then you can take them out so as not to clutter your menu. (Remember to let the game run for about a year, at speed to see them show up).
      The trees are optional. Meaning they can stay in your plugins folder if you wish : as long as they don’t load last, they won’t change anything. If loading last, they will change into springy evergreens any such seasonals used on any lot. I repeat : If you want to get them, they must load last.
      If you want to use them for your own lots-relots, they are in the Lot Editor under their original names. Remember you still must stack them (yes, that fun part…). The JENX “xmas” prop is for the fourth season so that they don't disappear in what should have been spring. For the PK trees, and JENX Willow tree, just put another summer prop on top of the winter one, it should do the trick.
      The originals’ properties haven’t been changed.
      Many thanks to my technical gurus, Rsc204, Kosc and Dreadnought. And especially Rivit, who lighted my SC4world and is always generously ready to help. And the guys and gals on the forums (Twalsh, Tyberius06, Matias93, Fantozzi, Catty-cb, Corinamarie…). We need help when we begin peeking under the hood of SC4. That the community is always there for us noobies is very comforting.
      BSC MegaProps CP Vol.2
      JENX Tree Props vol.1 BSC    [BTW : there is a testlot in that one ; just chuck it !]
      PorkieProps Vol.2

Enjoy, I hope !

• By tariely
      TL-Nexis Burger Cantine 2x3 CS $ PLOP
      I’ve been a fan of Nexis (mrbisonn) ever since I discovered custom content gn-gn-gn years ago. I am therefore very glad and honoured he trusted me with one of his zillions secret, still unused models. A small thing, as a test. He approved. Nothing can stop me now.
      Dependencies
      BSC TexturePack JES vol6
      BSC MegaProps_CP_Vol01.dat
      BSC MegaProps_MJB_Vol01.dat
      Nams Props Pack 1 & 2 :
      https://www.toutsimcities.com/downloads/view/1780
      https://www.toutsimcities.com/downloads/view/1882
      nos.17 essentials (nos.17_Car Collection_ortho.dat, SHK_individ_Ortho.dat)
      Paeng_resource_Parks205.dat
      SHK_ParkingPack.dat
      Tariel-Rivit’s Essentials
      wmp_power_props01.dat, in WMP Power Lots

Many thanks to my technical gurus, Rsc204, Kosc and Dreadnought. And especially Rivit, who lighted my SC4world and is always generously ready to help. And the guys and gals on the forums (Twalsh, Matias93, Fantozzi, Tyberius06, Catty-cb, Corinamarie…). We need help when we begin peeking under the hood of SC4. That the community is always there for us noobies is very comforting.
      General warnings :
      (1) This is for SC4 Rush Hour.
      (2) I play with NAM36, RRW-EU selection (it shouldn’t interfere here, but you never know !)
      (3) I also play with Twrecks Maxis HD Tree Replacement (if you don’t use it, your trees might look a bit different ; perhaps you should use it…)
       (4) I play Nights. Depending on your using or not a Light Replacement Mod, the lighting will be slightly different, but There Will Be Light. If you dont want it, you can either tweak my lights in the Lot Editor or take them out of my Essentials  folder dep.
      (5) I like trees. I make intensive use of trees. Especially Girafe tree collection on the LEX ; so here’s the link, once for all ; just follow it into the woods, when indicated.
    • By kingofsimcity
      KOSC Presents: Industrial Revolution Mod - Big Logistic Filler Set
      Introduction
      This is a set of larger, prefab filler lots for dirty, manufacturing, and hi-tech industry which seek to expand logistic support for your industries. The set was designed with IRM in mind and as such, utilizes matching bases and walls from that of T Wrecks' original release.
      Package Overview
      This package contains a set of 15 large prefab lots: 5 for dirty, manufacturing and hi-tech industry respectively. There are 3 dedicated transit-enabled entrances. The rest of the lots are dedicated to large blocks of parked semis and trailers, with 45 degree parking for semi trucks and 22.5 degree parking for trailers only. All of the lots are also available in a mirrored configuration.
      Lot stats are designed to match the original IRM fillers as closely as possible. Positioning indicators are present to help with lot placement and alignment. Every lot is practically neutral, with negligible amounts of pollution, no power/water consumption and cost nothing to maintain. It takes §5 to bulldoze a lot and they are also extremely cheap to plop. Due to the lots being of considerable size, the plop costs have been doubled respectively (§10 for I-D, §12 for I-M, §14 for I-HT).
      The lots are located in the landmarks menu and are positioned just after the originals.
      Install Instructions
      Drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder.
      Dependencies
      Use with the Industrial Revolution Mod and the associated filler sets is highly recommended! If you have the dependencies for those sets, you will only need the following:
      SHK Parking Pack IdM - Trucking Essentials HD North American 40ft Semi Trailers Vol. 1 HD North American 53ft Semi Trailers Vol. 1 SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures Vol. 1 SuperSHK+ FA3 Parking Textures Props
      BSC MEGA Props SG Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props CP Vol. 1 BSC MEGA Props Jestarr Vol. 2 SFBT Essentials Textures
      Railyard and Spur Textures, Mega Pack 1.02 Acknowledgements
      Thanks to all the content creators behind the props and textures that made this possible! Thanks to T Wrecks for the original Industrial Revolution Mod.
      Enjoy!
    • By tariely
      TL-Medium Freight Rail 9x7
      A relot of  North Country Dude (ncd)’s creation.
      The lot is transit enabled on four sides ; its properties are the same.
      See ncd’s content on the STEX ! 

BSC_MEGA-Props DAE Vol01.dat
      BSC MegaProps CSX vol.6
      BSC MegaProps Jes Vol01
      BSC MegaProps Jes vol04
      BSC MegaProp Pack Jes vol6
      BSC Mega Props SG Vol01
      BSC MEGA Textures Pack (vol.3) [go down the list]
      Maxis Prop Names & Query Fix (All Maxis building props with proper names.dat) [optional]
      HD North American 40 ft semi-trailers vol.1
      Models & Desc only for :
      MM 40footbox45Roadway 
      MM 40 footbox90FedExGround
      MM40 footbox90blank
      MM footbox90DHL
      OrangeTSC MegaProp v01
      rfy_warehouse_Props.dat (beginning of the list)
      SM2 Prop Pack vol3
      SM2 Prop Pack vol7
      SM2 True DTR Sidings
      Tamorr_Family_Prop_V1.dat,in Tamorr’s Resource 2.05
      Tariel-Rivit’s Essentials
      wmp_power_props01.dat, in WMP Power Lots
      UMW_Industrial Props (Underworlds)
      and Girafe Berries…
      ***Mac players may need merged.dat*** (included)

Many thanks to my technical gurus, Rsc204, Kosc and Dreadnought. And especially Rivit, who lighted my SC4world and is always generously ready to help. And the guys and gals on the forums (Twalsh, Matias93, Fantozzi, Tyberius06, Catty-cb, Corinamarie…). We need help when we begin peeking under the hood of SC4. That the community is always there for us noobies is very comforting.
      General warnings :
      (1) This is for SC4 Rush Hour.
      (2) I play with NAM36, RRW-EU selection (it shouldn’t interfere here, but you never know !)
      (3) I also play with Twrecks Maxis HD Tree Replacement (if you don’t use it, your trees might look a bit different ; perhaps you should use it…)