Sign in to follow this  
shawncrossen

Avenue over RHW 7.5M problem

5 posts in this topic Last Reply

So I see all the puzzle pieces to make a AVE go over a RHW-4 at 15M, but when looking through the 7.5M pieces, I find everything but the bridge segments themselves that go over the actual highway.  Am I missing something?  Seems strange that there would be all those pieces for the 7.5M height to work only to noy include the needed pieces that go over the highway itself?  Please tell me I am doing something wrong?  I really don't want to have to use 15M height.

So I see all the puzzle pieces to make a AVE go over a RHW-4 at 15M, but when looking through the 7.5M pieces, I find everything but the bridge segments themselves that go over the actual highway.  Am I missing something?

That feature is simply not available, and won't be implemented until probably the next NAM release.

The only alternative is to switch to a different network, like Avenue or One-Way Road.

I'm missing them, too, but the workarounds are fine by me for the time being, because the draggable transitions are excellent. You can convert avenues to RHW-4 and roads to RHW-2 rather easily and without a mess and those will go over anything else at L1 just fine. Until the next release, that should work.