Sign in to follow this  
Huston

SimFox Day 'n' Nite Darknite mode not working...

3 posts in this topic Last Reply

Just a while ago, and I can't pinpoint when, why or how, but my Darknite mod stopped working and now it's stuck on the default Maxis night version which to me is faaaaaar to blue and faaaaar to bright for it to actually be "night". I re-downloaded the mod and re-installed it a couple of times, but it still won't take effect in the game again. It was working perfectly before but now...I don't know.

I'm guessing it's some sorta mod conflict, but I can't really tell what mod, cause I have a messy plugins folder and it could be any number of mods or buildings. Just wondering if there's a solution or someone's come across a bug, conflict and can pinpoint the issue or maybe suggest a remedy.

Thanks a lot in advance, anything suggested would be awesome :D

Sort your plugins folder by date/time created descending.  This will give you latest files first.  Take any that you have added since your problem began, and move them out to a different folder.

Test that you now have everything working, ignoring messages and brown boxes.  When you have achieved this, then start putting the plugins back, one at a time -- testing each time -- until you find the one that kills the other mod.