Sign in to follow this  
SC4Fanatic

Neighbor deals just working partially

3 posts in this topic Last Reply

Hi all,

OK, here's the problem: neighbor deals are just working partly. The city I'm working at now can perfectly sell water and power to neighboring cities, but collecting and recycling garbage appears to be a problem. The sims in that one particular city are complaining about garbage, but I can't make a deal with that city.

I know some plugins can cause this type of behavior. I removed AutoToggleOrdinance and RadicalOrdinance. This helped me fix power and water problems before, but right now I don't know what to do.

Anyone some hints?

Does the receiving city have capacity for the garbage?  Does the requesting city have enough in the treasury to cover one year's fee?

Recently, I had to open a third garbage dock in one of my cities because it was refusing deals.  Fixed the problem.

• Original Poster
  • Well,

The problem fixed itself more or less. I hadn't been playing SC4 long enough and forget about solutions for this particular problem. The problem has been resolved and the receiving city has enough capacity to deal with the garbage. I had to construct some recycling and waste-to-power plants to deal with all that garbage. Right now they're complaining about education, etc. :)

Anyways, my CJ will start soon. I'm looking for a place to post pictures.