Sign in to follow this  
CapTon

The How-To Guide To Building The City of Your Dreams is looking for editors!

1 post in this topic Last Reply

Hello, SimCity players, and welcome to "The How-To Guide To Building The City of Your Dreams" official thread.

The entries will be posted in the following categories:

1. Modding

2. City Specialization

3. Layout Help

4. Beautiful Cities

5. Strategy/Planning Ahead

6. Other

Below, I have the description of each category. Each category will also have sub-categories.

Modding- Write entries about the latest SimCity and take screenshots and videos of the mods in-game and in-use.

City Specialization- Show the adventures of your city through a certain specialization while guiding mayors on how to do well and become successful in that certain specialization. Use screenshots and/or videos.

Layout Help- Whether it's a road layout or a zoning layout or any other kind of layout, showcase it in these entries and guide people on how to create a booming metropolis, with or without a specialization. Screenshots and/or videos.

Beautiful Cities- Teach people how to create beautiful cities that they could stare at for hours on-end. Screenshots are recommended over videos, but either one is fine.

Strategy/Planning Ahead- Give advice on good in-game strategies or tell people how to plan ahead in their city so that they can make thousands of Simoleons an hour.

Other- It can range from contests (such as the ones posted on the official SimCity website through their blog) or asking people to send us their cities and how they used our advice to create amazing cities.

Below, I also have the jobs available for each category.

Modding- 5 jobs available

City Specialization- 5 jobs available

Layout Help- 5 jobs available

Beautiful Cities- 5 jobs available

Strategy/Planning Ahead- 5 jobs available

Other- 3 jobs available

If we are overwhelmed and have a full staff within five days time, we will expand the job limit and allow more people to join in as editors.

Now that you have read through this entire post, please go HERE to continue with sign-up.

If you have a problem with anything, please tell me in this thread.

Thanks! :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Diego Del Llano
      Van Prooijen Trading is Comercial Ofices Buildin, the Heights is 200 m approximately.
      Style: Houston 1990
      File content:  
      -Functional Landmark with 4,000 CO$$$_Maxis Nite Version
      -Functional Landmark with 4,000 CO$$$_Dark Nite Version
      -Functional Landmark with 4,000 CO$$$_Original Maxis Version
      Notice:
      1.- The model presented here is an interpretation of the author. The measurements and size may vary from the original model made by Maxis.
      2.- The models are not exact replicas of the original models created by Maxis, so new features could be included, some earlier removed or altered.
      3.- If any model does not meet your requirement, you can download the original version of the maxis file offered in this file and edit it as you wish.
      4.- This is a work of exploration and experimentation that Diego Del Llano wanted to share with the community of Simtropolis. If some of this work does not satisfy you, you have the option of not downloading this file.
      5.-Diego Del Llano appreciates your understanding and wishes you to enjoy this project to the fullest.
      6.- Acknowledgments and all the credits to the original authors of this model.

• By ARandyAnimator
      A night photo of the latest city I am working on.
    • By ARandyAnimator
    • By ARandyAnimator
    • By olegario39
      I downloaded the Heretic Seaport Project as well as its dependencies, but the railway textures are still missing. And I already downloaded the railway textures.
      What did I do wrong to cause this issue?