Sign in to follow this  
michaeldcannaday

NAM 31.2 help

3 posts in this topic Last Reply

I've updated from NAM 31 to the recent NAM v31.2.  Everything worked out okay but after the updates, my TuLEPS and customized interchanges show available but it won't let me use them, even when I tab to see the options within that menu for both selections.

I went back and uploaded NAM 31.2 again but this go around I did the custom install and carefully selected everything that needed to be updated but still the same issue remains.  What can I do?

The interchanges were a problem with the previous version, but that has been resolved.  You most likely have conflicting files of some sort, like an old controller.  You could also try re-downloading the installer.

The NAM shouldn't let you install if you don't, but you should also make sure you have all the patches for the game.

If none of that works, you have some other internal problem.  In this case you should list your computer specs and all relevant information.

You could try selecting the 'custom install' mode and then selecting 'Run Cleanitol' at the top of the installer and reinstall.  This will check your plugins directory for incompatible mods and move them before installing.  I am not sure if this applies to cleaning previous versions of the NAM but I think it does.