Cyclone Boom

Index of Display Name Changes

97 posts in this topic Last Reply

ЮàgÕÑÅÑÌMĖ > DragonAnime was I believe in (early?) 2005 as I remember the mess of special characters version when I was doing my first CJ, but I think I remember him changing it shortly after.

Leech10 > Lyhoko Leaci was December 9th, 2011... or maybe late at night on December 8th, 2011, based off of this post:

*snip*

On a side note, "Leech10" no longer has the most replies...

On the topic of names, come December 24, can I add a period after The Mr in Mr Saturn64

So when the time comes Mr Saturn64 - Mr. Saturn64

• Original Poster
  • Thanks, it always helps if people can post here. It's quite hard to spot all the changes "by eye".

Minor change but I changed my display name from 'durfsurn' to 'Durfsurn' on Jun 21, 2013 - 09:14 PM

They all count! ;)

So the Bunch O' Numbers (111222333444) is gone and I have changed my name to Tonraq. So finally after  almost 2 years of consideration I chose to finally change it :rofl:

D: Well then, I will just have to change my name to Varrick. Hehe.

That's an interesting change, it's been added.

Just out of interest, any particular reason or significance? :)

Well, I have been looking for names in the past 2 years. I was looking for a name that would be more easily known and sets a different type of identity. did not find it in 2 years until I watched The Legend of Korra. A chat group on Skype was also recommending me to change my name for a change, so I finally decided to change it :P

LOL Mama :P

• Original Poster
  • Both have been added.

Those multiple name changes are a bit trickier to add to the table (with the hover over text). Fortunately there's only been 4 of them. :P

Anyway, to make them easier to see, these are now represented in an orange font.

• Original Poster
  • Mama Luigi → The Avatar

I feel it's more fitting for me. 

Edit: Oops. It looks like Cyclone Boom already beat me to it. You're on top of things! ;)

Thanks, I just spotted from your status update!

It usually takes me a bit longer to notice. :)

Well that explains why a number of people seemingly disappeared...like mrtrln (sp) who I now realize is Mandlesoft.

I guess I'm not that high profile enough for a name change to really matter for me, haha.

Well that explains why a number of people seemingly disappeared...like mrtrln (sp) who I now realize is Mandlesoft.

I guess I'm not that high profile enough for a name change to really matter for me, haha.

I've always thought of him as MandelSoft! I've only existed in the SC4 community since March, when I made my first post on SC4 Devotion. I didn't make a post here till April. I'd already downloaded a bunch of mods, though, and probably lurked in the forums quite a bit. :P

I entered much later and I am used to the current usernames. The most recent changes I noticed are The Avatar, _A and Sabretooth. It took me a while to find out where did Mystic_Destiny went.  :lol:

I used MandelSoft for other things for a longer time when I considered a name change. Eventually I just went on with it. Now I have one pretty recognisable username (instead of the mrtnrln-gibberish) for many websites. This new name is here to stay and I'm not planning to change it ever again...

It was a quite practical name change; I haven't regretted it for a single moment ;)

I am considering changing my username to AzemOcram but that might cause some confusion so I am seeking guidance here. I like going by Ocram online but plain Ocram is common and boring (especially because it is not only Marco backwards but is apparently the final boss of Terrarria). Therefore, I usually slap on Azem beforehand but then people call me Azem which is not preferred. Google+ forced me to make my displayed name there be Marco Meza because I did not have a high enough following.

TL;DR should I keep my displayed name here as OcramSeattle or change it to AzemOcram?

Thank you in advanced for the advice.

--Ocram

Why not change it to something completely different?  How about WesternElk?

But seriously, what about OcramAzem.

You do remember I used to be No_Body, eh?

I remember your username used to be No_Body back when mine was Ilikeseattle. However, I still called you Nonny Moose because that was in your signature.

I think I will keep my username OcramSeattle here. I don't live in Seattle anymore but I don't want to confuse Simtropolans by changing my displayed name again.

--Ocram