Sign in to follow this  
Snacko

Unable to load the game at this time. Try again later..

9 posts in this topic Last Reply

• Original Poster
  • Oh, I just went into SimCity and I click Resume game and it gives me that message...

I tried to play the game 3-4 times and it gave me the same message.....

So, I finally exited the game and restarted it and then it let me play it.   I played it for about 10 minutes and exited so that it would 'sync with the cloud'.  That seems to be a good thing to do since I have had so many times that it says it 'cannot sync with the stupid cloud'.  So, I try to exit a city once in a while to see if I am going to loose anything.

So, about an hour later I restarted that city and it said again: "Unable to load the game at this time. Try again later.."

So, I exited the game and tried again and that time it loaded he city.

I don't know what to tell you... ARGGGGGGG!!!  It's just acting stupid.  My computer is fine.  I'm a 54 year old Software Engineer, and build my pc.  SimCity has problems that are being worked put.  All of the problems are not worked out though...  Very annoying..

Snacko

Well .. at least know that you are not alone!

The biggest complaints at EA aswer HQ

. Missing City - 1423
    . Can not process this city at this time. - 1307
    . From Players experiencing Rollbacks - 1186
    . Unable to Load City at this Time - 602

But do not worry because with the next release for sure Maxis will have more competence to produce MMOs that might actually function!!

For the moment what they have in hand and only a Massive Multyplayer Out_game that are trying patching without much success so far.

But you know what? online only DRM is working! no one wants to pirate the game!...

of course it could be that no one wants to pirate it because its so freaking riddled with holes and unstable

Are you leaving the game running, but not playing it for a few hours at a time? I've received the same hour after doing that.. my going theory is that it "de-authenticates" you after a period of inactivity.  I never see that error at any other time, so I'm not sure what else it could be..

It would be nice if there was a "re-authenticate" button in the game you could click (much like I would like a "server selection" menu from inside the game), I agree. For now, I've just started to make a point of fully quitting once I've finished playing for a while..

• Original Poster
  • For me it happened a few days ago.  It happened twice within 10 minutes, so I gave up.  It worked ok yesterday.

I don't usually leave the game running for a long time with me not using it.  I did that once and found out that it did not like that.