Sign in to follow this  
Wilkono

Still having traffic problems

2 posts in this topic Last Reply

So, was EA's spin on the traffic fixes just hot air? I'm having the same, if not worse problems this week than I had in the last. Seriously, why say something is going to be fixed when it's clearly not?

I've attached some images to show you traffic problems during disasters. Keep in mind this is called Simcity.... SIM... Why the f*ck can't these firetrucks overtake? WHY is this something that hasn't been patched yet? My entire neighbourhood is burning down because of this.

Your DLCs and future releases can go straight to hell. Weeks after release, this is 100% unacceptable. My loss, but yours too. Good luck remaining profitable.

I also realise that this isn't the offical Simcity portal, but I feel that placing bug reports at this late stage will get as much done as ranting and raging on here will.

Spark_2013-03-26_19-05-18_zps60cc304f.jp

Spark_2013-03-26_19-06-42_zps0c262b53.jp

maybe it will be fixed by them adding a lollypop man extension to the fire, police station so that traffic can be controlled in situations such as above, instead of jammed it would remain slow... im sure EA would love this idea its 100% new and they could charge for it o.O, my point. i dont see many fixes getting implemented that will dent them potential profit from DLC..

they could leave the above suggestion open for potential $$ from DLC while fixing the game to better simulate emergency vehicles via overtake in oncoming traffic lanes! because this would still cause a jam with normal traffic unless there was a system like the suggestion above, both fixing an issue and making them money!

With that said I doubt i will buy any DLC for simcity 2013, because i suspect this game has left so many things out such as road connections. naming of roads, terraform and much more, as a way to sell DLC at a later date. for me to buy DLC these items would need to be added freely and the DLC would have to be "new" (not rehashed) content.