Sign in to follow this  
D.B. Cooper

Recognition to Maxis and Will Wright

1 post in this topic Last Reply

Just wanted to say thank you Maxis for creating SimCity 4 all those years ago, i had it on day one and have been playing it on and off for years. The recent Simcity's flaws really make me appreciate what you guys did. You thought about us gamers and your own image not about paying your investers and keeping your corporate jets fueled. Maybe EA would consider selling off the SimCity Franchise to someone who actually cares. Im sure there are plenty of companies who would be satisfied with a few million in thier pocket and happy customers, cause EA only cares about how much $$$ they can suck out of us gamers. Thanks again anyone who ever worked on SC4, you guys sure are making the "big boys" look real bad...LOL and you did it ten-15 years ago!! :) :) ....oh and EA? I have dealt with many flawed games but always stuck by you and supported the industry, but you just assuming that im stupid and trying to "trick" me into buying this unfinished game "which i didnt" has pushed me to far, NEVER AGAIN will i buy another EA game. You should be ashamed of yourselves, i know your EX CEO is LMAO. Good Riddence!!!