Terring

Worst games ever!

69 posts in this topic Last Reply

We have topics for good games, so how about a topic for bad games? Did you played a game so bad that you wish you would never played it? Did you saw a game review and makes you feel sick about the game? Bring them on and protect the people you love fro buying them...

Here is a good example. How about building your own toilet empire? :rofl:

Not only the concept of the game is a bit... well... you get it..., but the game itself is also broken :P

Driver-parallel lines

Gta-liberty city stories

I chose those two because it makes me sick that companies release Dumbed down versions of their original line of games and hook the unknowing audiences into buying them as a "new game" when it was developed for a console then released on pc. There are many others .

my gf bought a game- greys anatomy I had a few good laughs there too at how basic and stupid the concept was. So that I would say is the dumbest

• Original Poster
  • Another one bad game. How about a bus driving simulator, with invisible passengers, the ability to drive through every object in the game, poor controls and graphics that look like cutouts from magazines? :lol:

O.K. seriously. Who would play this game? :lost:

I have got to go with The Da Vinci Code for the ps2. I bought it for a buck at a used game place and figured what the hey, why not! After five minutes I took it out and threw it away. I didn't want to take it back to the store so some other poor sucker would be tortured by it!

I played toilet tycoon.

nce you accept that the game is as nuts as the idea of playing it, it's fun for a while.

taking a dump on pure gold thrones and whipe with satin... I bet there's a warlord somewhere in the third world that does the exact same thing.

anyways, to me, the absolutely worst game ever is... uhm... well... good question.

I'm tempted to say sc2013 because it's probably the worst gaming idea ever to take the perfect singleplayer game and violently force it into a multiplayer scheme just to have an excuse for always-online-drm to postpone it's inevitable scene-release by a month or two while literally slapping all the honest buyers with a hailstorm of unserviceability (did I just create that word?) and double-slap the core audience with another bucket of scorched dreams and excessive downscaling from the franchise's peak title sc4.

but after all, once one accept that ea doesn't give a four-letter-word about the actual customer as long as they keep calm and pay, the game itself - despite the lack of everything - is actually quite enjoyable; too much for me to call it the worst game ever.

porsche challenge somewhat forged itself into my mind as quite some wasted bucks tho.

It's freeware, made by a polish community. Apparently they have included badly modelled passengers now, but I dont know if the non-existing wallclipping still is present. The homepage kinda yells "excuse our lack of ambitions", so I'm not exactly tempted to find out..  There exists better commercial bus-sims out there..

I havent played any really awfully bad games myself, but I once played this Flash game wich was a take on the hospital tycoon genre. It had a topdown perspective and the characters where so small you could hardly see them, the graphics was pretty much grey and as boring as the gameplay, and the language was noticably Google Translated.  We know all, the text that is overlooked by Google traded are miserable, so why the continuing with that one???

• Original Poster
  • Get ready for the worst racing game ever made. It's Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing, a game where everything is wrong :dead::rofl:

I agree that last one is truly dreadful. I like how the truck seemed to float in the air all the time. Looked great on the Sinclair Spectrum & C64, but is hardly a cutting entry now on modern machines.

Capitalism II stands at my videogames shelf as my biggest scam.

Capitalism_II_box.jpg

I was conned by the shiny skyscrapers and graphic that showed the box art back cover, and I thought it would be a kind of "Monopoly at large" game, but I was proven wrong.

screenshot_pc_trevor_chans_capitalism_ii

Stock markets, shares, options, financial stuff, blah, blah, blah. And the game wasn't even translated to any other language; I don't usually care, but not in economic matter with very specialized vocabulary. Also, playing the "let's manufacture something" style has a really dull and boring interface full of repetitive commands...

Bad experience.

Get ready for the worst racing game ever made. It's Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing, a game where everything is wrong :dead::rofl:

this is worse than simcity 2000 car simulation game

I just found

on Youtube.  It's one of the funniest videos I've watched in a while.

Doesn't even have event flags or clock limits, that's how bad it is. The clock speed is worse than Space Invaders.

@terring, @Diftrin: I'm seriously LOLin' with that video. Was it that hard to make the frames where the time shows as large as the numbers inside? Really?

EDIT: A truck climbing a 60º steep hill at full speed? Seems legit...

We have topics for good games, so how about a topic for bad games? Did you played a game so bad that you wish you would never played it? Did you saw a game review and makes you feel sick about the game? Bring them on and protect the people you love fro buying them...

Here is a good example. How about building your own toilet empire? :rofl:

Not only the concept of the game is a bit... well... you get it..., but the game itself is also broken :P

That game looks like crap. (Pun intended :P)

I actually enjoyed capitalism 2.

anyways, sometimes I feel like I have to add FIFA to the list.

I must admit, I only played FIFA12 so far, but I'm utterly annoyed by the biased and illogical acting referees.

the ever so slightest hint of a collision with the opponent grants me a booking, while the ai players always hit the ball... yeah right...

sometimes I even get booked for things that happened like 20 minutes ago, no matter how often the ball was out of play.

oh well then, looks like even virtual referees have a price... just like real life soccer I guess...

This is "Theme Park" a  saudi Arabian game that I noticed on Steam Greenlight recently. I really hope it make it, the game seems like it is gonna be soooo fun: "Search for lost treasure in an atmosphere full of fun and challenge, you know the elements of Emirati heritage and co-Hamad and Mira interesting tasks to overcome the pirates, traveled across the three islands and enjoy playing more than 25 games to collect rewards"...

Honestly, I have big trouble finding anything negative to say about this game: The graphics are awesome (for a game that looks like it could have been released 20 years ago).The repetitive music is just soo *Not annoying* (it really sets the mood at level 1 with "itsy bitsy spider") and the gameplay? Well... We never get tired of the SMB "collect all the coins"-style do we? Oh, and bowling is quite fun too, even if it has been done hundreds of times already. It takes little effort to code, and noone probably can notice how the ball speeds up after its thrown, anyway. And notice at 2:00 how great the mouse is as controller, really!!

And one of the very fun things about videogames, is not knowing what to do next because you dont master the language, right? Oh, did I forgot to say it's all in Arabic, even if it's listed on Steam as being english? Not that that is going to be a mayor obstacle though...

• Original Poster
  • This is it friends, the worst game ever made. Crazy Bus. Terrible graphics, annoying music and the most boring gameplay ever made for a game! A 2D bus driving simulator where all you need to do is to hold down the right button... and that's all!!

Even worse, there is a sequel for it!!!

There was an awful game with the name something along the lines of "Big Rig Racing" about racing semi-trucks. The opponent never moves; if modded so it can move, the game crashes if it wins. There is no collision between buildings and the trucks. Petroleum Tycoon was also rather horrible. --Ocram

I vaguely remember hearing about Big Rig Racing... and I remember the same wonderful "features" as well.  :lol:

Edit: I actually very much enjoy playing Capitalism II - mind you I love business-sims and business in general, but I'd consider it a good game.